Providers that sometimes don't wear makeup?

bliss all you need is some red lipstick and you are good to go Originally Posted by theshadow00

I wear clear lip gloss and very faint permanent eyeliner.

Nothing to rub off on your collar or shirt if I pounce on you before you've managed to undress!

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable seeing a new client without make up on. I'd see a repeat or regular client without make up on.

Or I'd just wear some concealer and some mascara for a new client. Just a hint of make up. Originally Posted by tntangie
FTR, tho, yes... Please do that lol

The "just out of the shower" thing puts to rest any question of cleanliness, but that should be saved for later visits, imo.

Then, it is definitely more sexy!
I don't mine not having it on ,, I do have permanent eye liner & eyebrows
when I hug you when you come in I make sure I don't get makeup on your shirt
I'll just rip it off so no worries ..lol
If asked, I will wear minimal to no make-up at all...

I have great skin, no blemishes or wrinkles, so in the summer, I tend to go more natural with my tan.
However, I am a woman who loves to get dolled up and live up to the fantasy created.

Gorgeoussssss Selena and her cherry lipgloss
I go without makeup sometimes. Usually when I just get out of school and I'm in a big rush. I haven't heard any complaints. :-)
My fav look tee shirt panties, hair pinned up, no make up...
In my experience no makeup means no preparation for the appointment.

Disappointing to me when a provider doesn't put in the effort to look her best.

Some do look good without makeup but imho most don't.
In my experience no makeup means no preparation for the appointment.

Disappointing to me when a provider doesn't put in the effort to look her best.

Some do look good without makeup but imho most don't. Originally Posted by Pedrosia

That's why I usually wear makeup.
But sometimes, I don't. I always warn the clients beforehand, though. Like..."Btw, I'm coming straight from class so I don't have time to put makeup on. I hope you like the natural look?"
Haven't heard anyone complain...
Unless I'm looking for a provider to have a certain "look" to her I'm a minimalist as well when it comes to the ladies wearing makeup.
I very much like a cute girl wearing lipstick, especially if it is nice tasting lipstick which makes kissing very pleasant.
  • cymru
  • 03-16-2016, 12:00 PM
My ATF does her eyes so nicely. They are a piercing window into her soul. I wish she would do mine some day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138187843@N05/sets/72157663673498674/
I like it both ways...depends on the provider. I kind of would prefer them to be dolled up though. Just my preference.
Zero makeup is good with me, but a touch of lipstick is always fabulous!