The House busts the Biden Crime family

Get off all the far-right extremist conspiracy theory website then maybe reality will set in:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msn...blog/rcna83934 Originally Posted by rmg_35
See, the problem there is that they'll just read shit between the lines that isn't there because they like the stories better when they connect dots that don't connect. Originally Posted by HDGristle

yeah let's consider the source here, ok? any dots of bias to connect here?

Steve Benen

Steve Benen is a producer for "The Rachel Maddow Show," the editor of MaddowBlog and an MSNBC political contributor. He's also the bestselling author of "The Impostors: How Republicans Quit Governing and Seized American Politics."

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

You have some stuff, there. Terrible optics. Requires more investigation. But you're inferring the direct connection to Joe.

Find the pieces that connect the dots instead of trying to connect them by inference.

You just may be right, but you're missing some critical connections to help others get on board. Until then, you have a working theory with some plausibility but which leaves plenty of room for reasonable doubt Originally Posted by HDGristle

all that this writer says is no direct evidence, there may never be. only those present to discuss the deal know what was asked and promised. some Biden's namely Hunter know what was sold and bought .. for what 10 million of SAR verified transactions. naw doesn't reek of influence peddling to me.

right?

Steve Benen

Steve Benen is a producer for "The Rachel Maddow Show," the editor of MaddowBlog and an MSNBC political contributor. He's also the bestselling author of "The Impostors: How Republicans Quit Governing and Seized American Politics."

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

all that this writer says is no direct evidence, there may never be. only those present to discuss the deal know what was asked and promised. some Biden's namely Hunter know what was sold and bought .. for what 10 million of SAR verified transactions. naw doesn't reek of influence peddling to me.

right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mebbe Hunter is one of the whistleblowers?

Steve Benen

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAA

right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Sorry, I don't watch MSNBC. I don't know who that is.
Mebbe Hunter is one of the whistleblowers? Originally Posted by bambino

you really think Hunter would pull a Fredo?

we all know what happened to Fredo

Fredo sleeps with the fishes.

bahhaaaaaaa

Sorry, I don't watch MSNBC. I don't know who that is. Originally Posted by HDGristle

you do know who Rachel Maddow is, yes? reread the bio. no bias here!

Steve Benen

you really think Hunter would pull a Fredo?

we all know what happened to Fredo

Fredo sleeps with the fishes.

bahhaaaaaaa

you do know who Rachel Maddow is, yes? reread the bio. no bias here!

Steve Benen

Steve Benen is a producer for "The Rachel Maddow Show," the editor of MaddowBlog and an MSNBC political contributor. He's also the bestselling author of "The Impostors: How Republicans Quit Governing and Seized American Politics." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mebbe the real Joey Bribes already sleeps with the fishes. And the Clintons!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Who's Steve? I don't watch MSNBC.

I've probably spent about 35 seconds of time watching anything with Maddow in it in my entire lifetime.
Who's Steve? I don't watch MSNBC.

I've probably spent about 35 seconds of time watching anything with Maddow in it in my entire lifetime. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Why did you quit watching after 35 seconds?
That's cumulative as the channel flips, Bam
That's cumulative as the channel flips, Bam Originally Posted by HDGristle
Whatever. I would watch her from time to time. I thought she was kinda witty in her Libtard ways. But then it became monotonous. So I quit watching her. Besides, “she” has a bigger Adam’s Apple than me. So I’m jealous.
Why did you quit watching after 35 seconds? Originally Posted by bambino
... He had to go clean up! ...

... Blimey! ... What's with all the "20 questions"
in every thread? ... Can't anyone just stay onto
the topic at hand??

### Salty