bi ladies and threesomes

Removed at the poster's request. -Adeptus32 Originally Posted by Ari816
Holy shit Ari, this is the most hottest thing I have read here! This should be your mission statement.
Occassionally I am too honest and naughty. I requested it be taken down. A few too many drinks.

Malwoody- you are so f'n funny.

So to let others in on the joke, it has been suggested by multiple people that I wear a camera in a special pendant or somewhere else to capture the exciting adventures of my life. Also as a way for me to trace steps back and find lost items etc. Currently this entails someone else being the responsible one.

QUOTE=The DarkSide;2220453]Holy shit Ari, this is the most hottest thing I have read here! This should be your mission statement.[/QUOTE]
This might just be the hottest thread on here! Nice, folks. Now, there goes anything productive I was going to do today.
Aria, certainly has the ability to raise the roof...both in terms of posting, but even more, in terms of 1 on 1 visits. I could only imagine what a threesome would be like, with her...camera or not camera.

And I have a great imagination, LOL
she could have a telescope attached and I wouldnt mind...
I m gonna see that avatar in person very soon and....well lets just say Im gonna need a defibrilator for Gods sake!!
Holy shit Ari, this is the most hottest thing I have read here! This should be your mission statement. Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Holy shit adeptus that was the most hottest thing you removed! Well with the exception of that Christmas party in '06, still sending Christmas cards of that night!
Removed at the poster's request. - Adeptus32 Originally Posted by Ari816
That's why I was not on the board today, it was my nephews 21st birthday...............the abundance of alcohol and 21 year old girls would have have made some interesting posts

I love you Ari! (I still have that new toy we need to try out)
Aria, certainly has the ability to raise the roof...both in terms of posting, but even more, in terms of 1 on 1 visits. I could only imagine what a threesome would be like, with her...camera or not camera.

And I have a great imagination, LOL Originally Posted by vkmaster
Who me? I only speak of my fantasies...too many of the raunchy one's last night

A brilliant imagination that is!
Bri+Ari Eccie.JPG

Bristol and Arianna making men hard since 2010!
NO YOU DIDN'T! LMAO. You are the best. I have told a couple of guys that I wished I had the photos from that night. I lost this picture.

We used Halloween as an excuse for very bad behavior in public...Zoey was there too! Oh my...it was a hot mess.
NO YOU DIDN'T! LMAO. You are the best. I have told a couple of guys that I wished I had the photos from that night. I lost this picture.

We used Halloween as an excuse for very bad behavior in public...Zoey was there too! Oh my...it was a hot mess. Originally Posted by Ari816
I have one with Zoey and us and a 3 way kiss from that night. Gosh I am a sexy cop!
It's nice to see the police cooperating with the medical profession.
I may have made a terrible mistake. When we all get together next week,I may not get a chance to jump in the middle of this. Oh well,sitting off to the side and rubbing one out while these two play is not bad either.
  • Bbell
  • 02-28-2012, 06:38 AM
A scene like that needs a fire chief to make sure things don't overheat. I am willing to take one for the team.
I'm really enjoying this thread, lol. Bristol and Ari are both so freakin hot it's ridiculous. We're gonna have to get together again....