"Self Isolating" myself from the Hobby World for a while.

• bw357
  • 03-13-2020, 02:15 PM
Peace out.
I'm not self isolating. If anything people will be bored because nobody is going to work and or is working from home people will be glad to get out the house to have some fun

and of course if you are at a at risk category but I'm young and eat a plant-based diet so I'm good
It's one thing to be vigilant but I feel like everyone is being so scared which is driving everyone into a panic. I mean the flu has killed more people I really just do not see the big deal
Not stopping me any. Full speed ahead!
hell I just want a gallon of milk for my morning coffee and a box of kleenex . am I asking too much?
The flu has been around for many years and we have vaccines for the various strands yet thousands still die every year... COViD-19 is fairly new to humans and we haven’t had any exposure up until a few weeks ago and it has killed thousands... makes the flu look like a simple cold in comparison, it’s very dangerous and the media is down playing it. And we have no known vaccines.

Sadly, the most affected by this is 50+ range, any underlying health issues, vegans(as they have weakened immune systems), drinkers and anyone who smokes as this is a respiratory disease. So, yes, a child with asthma would be screwed royally if they got this. With that being said, One may not give a fuck about their health, being social at the moment does nothing but help it spread more to the vulnerable.

I’m laying lower than normal but not out entirely.

P.S. Wash your damn hands often!!!! Hand sanitizer is not as effective!!!!
I'm staying low and @ home til at least May 1st.
Stay safe folks~
This thread cracks me the F up.... We'll be okay fellas, and you're always going to need the "goods" its your way of life....

Dont panic and start booking! Originally Posted by Cendell M
You're just kidding yourself....good luck with that program.....
This thing is getting blown out of proportion and everyone is falling for it. The regular flu is killing 2000 per week this year and its nowhere to be found on the news.

Most of the girls in Orlando have shut down! Good thing is, I found Tia and will schedule with her later in the year. Stay sane friends!