Trump on Trump on ramps

He may very well have a bad knee. The cup being slippery is ridiculous. He's not 5 years old for fucks sake. Originally Posted by smokedog01

i have a bad knee and i'm only 60. does that mean i can't be president?
i have a bad knee and i'm only 60. does that mean i can't be president? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. You can't be president because you pretend to be young girl. 60 years old and MAGA Gurl is your avatar?
No. You can't be president because you pretend to be young girl. 60 years old and MAGA Gurl is your avatar? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That more than qualifies him versus odummers credentials . He was a community organizer. lol All he did was divide the country! Some community organizer!
i have a bad knee and i'm only 60. does that mean i can't be president? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I said it is possible that he has a bad knee. A bad knee that causes no discernible limp when he walks to church across the street from the White House but causes him to have the gait of a 2 second old foal on the slightest of inclines/declines.

Here's him drinking from a water bottle. I guess he just has the world's worst luck when it comes to slippery drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cupgIcE7c

So he can raise his right hand to eye level when he talks at the beginning of the clip but throw a drink into the equation and he turns into a cross-eyed toddler. Totally normal.
Fuckin tin foil hat time! The loonies are out tonight!
No. You can't be president because you pretend to be young girl. 60 years old and MAGA Gurl is your avatar? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

if yous say so .. pfunkprez..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NxyuM9Xctk

it's the dog in me baby!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKFCYzqq-A

BSAHAHAAAAAAAA
if yous say so .. pfunkprez..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NxyuM9Xctk

it's the dog in me baby!!

BSAHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Careful there TWK. Thats maybe what he wants
Careful there TWK. Thats maybe what he wants Originally Posted by winn dixie

the revolution always eats its own

BSHHAHAAAAAA
Fuckin tin foil hat time! The loonies are out tonight! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Do you even understand what "tin foil hat" means? You have shat out "tin foil hat" and "fake news" as a reaction to unedited video clips of Trump drinking water. Where is the conspiracy? What is fake about those videos? There is no deep state antifa never trumper black lives matter plan to make Trump look like he drinks like a godamned retard. He just actually drinks like a godamned retard. It is not political. Its hilarious.

Start drinking around others like Trump does. See what kind of a reaction you get. Be sure and tell them that the glass is slippery.
Do you even understand what "tin foil hat" means? You have shat out "tin foil hat" and "fake news" as a reaction to unedited video clips of Trump drinking water. Where is the conspiracy? What is fake about those videos? There is no deep state antifa never trumper black lives matter plan to make Trump look like he drinks like a godamned retard. He just actually drinks like a godamned retard. It is not political. Its hilarious.

Start drinking around others like Trump does. See what kind of a reaction you get. Be sure and tell them that the glass is slippery. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Damn whatever the lsm tells you. You fall for it hook line and sinker! Pitiful
Damn whatever the lsm tells you. You fall for it hook line and sinker! Pitiful Originally Posted by winn dixie

I can only assume that lsm stands for lame stream media. And what lame stream fake news media are you referring to in particular? C-span? Youtube for hosting videos? The cameraman? Your three popular Fox tropes do not even make the slightest bit of sense in this case. Nobody told me a fucking thing. I simply watched a video and saw your boy drink like fingerless monkey.
I can only assume that lsm stands for lame stream media. And what lame stream fake news media are you referring to in particular? C-span? Youtube for hosting videos? The cameraman? Your three popular Fox tropes do not even make the slightest bit of sense in this case. Nobody told me a fucking thing. I simply watched a video and saw your boy drink like fingerless monkey. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Do you also see dead people? What about bigfoot?
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2020, 07:49 AM
Thank you - "bloodhound" - please Vote your conscience in Nov 2020- if biden wins you will get a senile POTUS - replaced promptly by a radical female of color ( excludes Warren) - enjoy the ride!

If U can post anything cogent and related to Isues on platforms of candidates - please comment.

O/w - go watch the video of H.... falling drunk down the steps and caught up by her SS guards. too much chardonnay.

And the multiple videos of Biden - who cannot speak two sentences in arow without struggling to remember what he is doing.

Hypocrite.
Thank you - "bloodhound" - please Vote your conscience in Nov 2020- if biden wins you will get a senile POTUS - replaced promptly by a radical female of color ( excludes Warren) - enjoy the ride!

If U can post anything cogent and related to Isues on platforms of candidates - please comment.

O/w - go watch the video of H.... falling drunk down the steps and caught up by her SS guards. too much chardonnay.

And the multiple videos of Biden - who cannot speak two sentences in arow without struggling to remember what he is doing.

Hypocrite. Originally Posted by oeb11

This is exactly why the rest of the country and the world laughs at you Trump worshipers. You refuse to address the absolute fact that Trump drinks like a person born without hands. Instead you default to the Fox mode of whataboutism. Bringing up Hillary at this point shows how bare the mental cupboard is.

For every video of Biden's old ass flubbing a line that you find I can post one of your lord and savior Trump doing the same thing. You have just likely never seen any of the multitude of those because Fox will not show them. I am sure you would just see them and vomit out some version of fake news and deny emotionally what your eyes easily confirm.

Trump and Biden are both sundowning relics that have no business being in the White House. At least Biden will surround himself with a cabinet that knows what it is doing.
This is exactly why the rest of the country and the world laughs at you Trump worshipers. You refuse to address the absolute fact that Trump drinks like a person born without hands. Instead you default to the Fox mode of whataboutism. Bringing up Hillary at this point shows how bare the mental cupboard is.

For every video of Biden's old ass flubbing a line that you find I can post one of your lord and savior Trump doing the same thing. You have just likely never seen any of the multitude of those because Fox will not show them. I am sure you would just see them and vomit out some version of fake news and deny emotionally what your eyes easily confirm.

Trump and Biden are both sundowning relics that have no business being in the White House. At least Biden will surround himself with a cabinet that knows what it is doing. Originally Posted by smokedog01
What is really interesting about this post is that there are few and far between actual instances of Trump having functional issues. If there were, this forum would have been plastered with them already.

You have cherry picked just a couple, while Biden continues with a multitude both in actions and speech.

You likely need to try harder.

And as for Biden doing a good cabinet, that's laughable, he'll surround himself with a bunch of liberal yes men.