cough biden cough cough muddles through speech

it might be better to have intials like DD instead of DR to indicate document doctor.
Yes a doctorate is fake unless its in Medicine! We need another designation for those other degrees not in medicine! Originally Posted by winn dixie
A Ph.D. is a Doctor of Philosophy, an M.D. is a Doctor of Medicine, and a J.D. is a Doctor of Jurisprudence. How these classifications operate differ based on country. For the United States, a Doctor of Philosophy is used to describe an individual who has conducted original research to demonstrate new knowledge in any field of graduate study.

A Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Jurisprudence are first professional degrees in which individuals will practice their respective profession and have completed the necessary certification or licensure. Yes, you can have both! There are Doctorates of Medicine and Philosophy (M.D./Ph.D.) and Doctorates of Jurisprudence and Juridical Science (J.D./S.J.D.).

Got it?

I bet you'd love to have Dr. Biden examine your transcript!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
They should get rid of the PhD. No one should have to suffer through one of those. Fuck that. Let's substitute a PhD with an actual job doing research. Because then Universities will lose funding. Idk.

You stop taking classes once you have entered the actual PhD research studies. You basically get paid like complete shit ass to work like a mexican to get a research paper published with the university's name on it. Then you ask your PhD advisor about the next steps in your career, and he's like Huh?!?!? You want an actual job??? Wtf? Are you gay, faggot? Shut yo bitch ass up, pussy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddB8AeheNIM

Super spreader event by dementia joe

He may not make it to jan 20th Originally Posted by winn dixie
His conscience is getting the best of him. He knows he's in bad company.
They should get rid of the PhD. No one should have to suffer through one of those. Fuck that. Let's substitute a PhD with an actual job doing research. Because then Universities will lose funding. Idk.

You stop taking classes once you have entered the actual PhD research studies. You basically get paid like complete shit ass to work like a mexican to get a research paper published with the university's name on it. Then you ask your PhD advisor about the next steps in your career, and he's like Huh?!?!? You want an actual job??? Wtf? Are you gay, faggot? Shut yo bitch ass up, pussy. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

You’re not fooling anybody
What I haven’t heard and am unlikely to hear is any of you patriots discuss what the President-elect said.

Just that he had a loogie in his throat and somehow that made him “muddle” through his speech.

I suppose that’s all that matters.

After all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddB8AeheNIM

Super spreader event by dementia joe

He may not make it to jan 20th Originally Posted by winn dixie

They should get rid of the PhD. No one should have to suffer through one of those. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Huh? That makes absolutely no logical sense. Have you been to college? Do you want a professor only with a Bachelor's degree? It's not about just research, it's about the advanced knowledge to share with the students. That's just one example and I could go on and on with other examples.
You’re not fooling anybody Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well spit it out! hoes hummer
Huh? That makes absolutely no logical sense. Have you been to college? Do you want a professor only with a Bachelor's degree? It's not about just research, it's about the advanced knowledge to share with the students. That's just one example and I could go on and on with other examples. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Only a medical Doctor should be able to use the Dr. title.
They should rename all the others to something else!
Huh? That makes absolutely no logical sense. Have you been to college? Do you want a professor only with a Bachelor's degree? It's not about just research, it's about the advanced knowledge to share with the students. That's just one example and I could go on and on with other examples. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I would rather have a professor with industry experience, who will help me get an actual job.

As far as advanced knowledge, everything is contained within the text book. All professors who decided not to go off of a text book sucked ass, in my experience. All a professor has to do is point at a book.

I used to not even go to class and just read the text book. Professors are fucking dumb, and the majority of them suck ass at teaching.
What I haven’t heard and am unlikely to hear is any of you patriots discuss what the President-elect said.

Just that he had a loogie in his throat and somehow that made him “muddle” through his speech.

I suppose that’s all that matters.

After all...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing new or inspiring about his speech. Same old lines. "I'll be everyone's president not just the ones that voted for me". "We have a lot of work to do". "A lot of healing" Blah, blah, blah. I wasn't impressed.
I would rather have a professor with industry experience, who will help me get an actual job.

As far as advanced knowledge, everything is contained within the text book. All professors who decided not to go off of a text book sucked ass, in my experience. All a professor has to do is point at a book. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I'm not sure whether you have a college degree, but the schools I went to, they wrote the books themselves but also many were on the Board of Directors of Fortune 500 companies so they had plenty of industry experience.

It's up to you to get a good job, it's not up to the professors. Their only responsibility is teaching you their subject matter of expertise for you to get a good job... stop being a victim and look in the mirror. You don't blame others for your shortcomings. You own them and fix them to better yourself.
Only a medical Doctor should be able to use the Dr. title.
They should rename all the others to something else! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who are “they?”

You make great sense, as always, amigo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhzhah!
Who are “they?”

You make great sense, as always, amigo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhzhah! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are the ones using the term DR. when their education is not in the medical field!

Good God man!