Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change outcome of presidential election

You believed Barr when he made statements that there wasn't any Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. So why don't you believe him now? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Because after three and half years the Democrats couldn't prove it. So now they go to plan B, Fuck up the election results to thwart Trump's chances of reelection. Pretty obvious this Election has been tampered with by the criminals on the Left.
There was no evidence that the great richard Nixon watergate fraud if had done would cause The great Richard Nixon to have lost. But end up resigning. Maybe biden should resign but no want Harris president so just leave fuck up along.
barr's spokesperson said the doj is still investigating and that he (barr) was misquoted
OANN horseshit on Trump's Facebook page.

if that's supposed to be some brilliant response to the truck driver's testimony, and there is a similar witness in Michigan, it failed

Goddayum gotta be true!

Otherwise he'd have posted it to Twitter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if that's supposed to be some brilliant response and cancellation of the truck driver's testimony, and there is a similar testimony out of Michigan, it failed miserably
Tell that to the courts, Trumpite.

It’s bullshit and you know it.
Because after three and half years the Democrats couldn't prove it. So now they go to plan B, Fuck up the election results to thwart Trump's chances of reelection. Pretty obvious this Election has been tampered with by the criminals on the Left. Originally Posted by Levianon17
trying to save his ass , the swamp is refilling
trying to save his ass , the swamp is refilling Originally Posted by rexdutchman
The swamp will soon be over capacity with the most hideous creatures
Bullshit. You just made that up.

Post a link to a reputable source or we will treat this as the lie it is. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

Did you do any research at all before you called someone a liar? If you are too lazy to look it up yourself, why not just ask for the proof before calling someone a liar?

Is a reputable source watching the man on TV at a news conference saying the words because that's how I heard this news. And just because much of the MSM decided not to cover this story does not mean it couldn't be true but the fact is, a whistleblower did make this allegation. That can't be denied.

That doesn't make it true of course, he could just be a guy looking for attention even though it could get him prosecuted for doing so. Amazingly enough, there are people that do that. Quite a few people who gave testimony to fraud they witnessed and have retracted their story. Problem is, we don't know if it is because they didn't tell the truth or they are now being threatened that if they don't retract, bad things will happen to them and their family and there is an epidemic of that going around, "you will be cancelled".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95OXZpXBZ00

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ons-backdating

Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation

Testimony provides "powerful eyewitness accounts of potential ballot fraud on a massive scale," said Amistad Project Director Phill Kline.

So this did happen. This guy made this allegation but who decided to carry this news? Well, here is what a Google search will give you.

https://www.google.com/search?client...cihAv0Q4dUDCAw
Notice who didn't decide to carry this "news" or are we now in a time when the "news" people/ Google, Facebook, Twitter, will decide for us, what we should and shouldn't hear? I think the answer to that is very clear.

Another story I have no doubt isn't being covered by MSM and by that I mean CNN, MSNBC, Times and Post, is that the FBI has asked to see alleged voter fraud information by a research group. This is a fact, that it was said in public. Whether it will amount to anything, we do not know but it seems we are in this hyper partisan time when no amount of information can be discussed because it might damage the narrative we are choosing to believe and will not be shaken from. But rather than being called a liar that this story actually exists, I'll go ahead and give you the proof that the story is public. True? Not a clue but that is what investigations are for, aren't they.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/fbi-reportedly-requesting-information-about-voter-integrity-project

FBI asks Voter Integrity Project for findings on possible illegal ballots, group's leader says

"The @FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP findings that indicates illegal ballots," Matt Braynard said in a tweet.

Now take a good look at what you get from a Google search of this subject. You get a few sources that will immediately be labeled ( I have no doubt ) as unreliable and all the "reliable sources" chose to focus on the report that Barr says he has seen no evidence of wide spread voter fraud and choose to ignore this "alleged" request from the FBI.

Why not just report it without comment if necessary or you could slap a label on it like Facebook and Twitter warning you not to believe what you are about to read because they don't want you to believe it.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Out of the first ten posts from Google, only 2 sources report the story that was typed in. The other 8 sources choose to address something else. Why?

So this did happen. This guy made this allegation but who decided to carry this news? Well, here is what a Google search will give you.

https://www.google.com/search?client...cihAv0Q4dUDCAw
Notice who didn't decide to carry this "news" or are we now in a time when the "news" people will decide for us, what we should and shouldn't hear? I think the answer to that is very clear.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
nice post and very salient

I think the last paragraph you provided is especially important

a person who only watches cnn or abc or cbs or msnbc or nbc knows little, aids in the existence of censorship and acquiesces to being the recipient of fake news and receives a deserved closed mind

and many of them think they are superior when in fact their lack of knowledge lessens that superiority quite a bit while it certainly increases their smugness
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's quite a fashion statement. Where did you get that get up, Liberals Unlimited?
You have No Serious Allegations of voter fraud.

They have been Laughed out of court by Judges !!
Originally Posted by sportfisherman
The same judges that were appointed by Trump.
barr says his statement was taken out of context. they're still investigating.

ok, whatever.
https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/v...5432010786772/

the Donald had it on his facebook

it might have only been 280,000 ballots Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
OAN? Are you kidding me?

I asked for a REPUTABLE news source.

Go find one.