Role Reversal

well sugar i will be in Dallas next week!
well sugar i will be in Dallas next week! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I always wondered what it would be like to be in Dallas, in Dallas!!
I've always thought "never do something to a lady unless I'm willing to have it done to me". I like a good dose of role reversal every now and then. Not just one session, perhaps several over a 2-3 month period, preferably with my ATF.

I've also said, "it's not what's inside you that matters, but who is on the other end". By that I mean, nothing like relaxing on the edge of a massage table with my legs up on her shoulders, with a thick nine-incher pounding inside of me.
Well, I seem to not be able to find this experience here. At time wish I was in Houston. Oh well. Originally Posted by chicseeker
We Houston Ladies are kinky as fuck
We Houston Ladies are kinky as fuck Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I would guess your voice mail and private mail box will blow up after this! Wow, just wow.

Athena, I am about to take your advice. Wow. Such an erectifying story!!!
I like to think I am a sexual eclectic

I like a variety in my playtime....gfe/pse/fetish/kink.....its all fun!

Roleplay can be intertwined in many ways to any type session..........all it takes is creativity!
This is one of my favorite kinds of sexual outlet. I love to seduce my men and gently show them how sexy it can be to share that moment of romance and passion when they are not in charge. I like to make each session special to my clients so I think its very important to know the fantasy before you play. I hope someone requests this type of play soon I'm getting hot just thinking about it.
I am hoping to live this moment this week as Dallas is in Dallas. Hoping that it is in real life all that I have floating around in my head.