Dirty Talker

wooohooo hell yeahhhh Ill let you spank my ass....if ya oil it up first ya bad bad boy!
I Fucking Love Dirty Talk!
Diligently taking notes here:
Step 1: Oil it
Step 2: Spank it
Step 3: Bury beard in it.
mmmmmM Alexis...you sweet sexy sire...I would so oil your sexy ass up and slide all over it with MY oily body! fuck yeahhh!!

{Devil///wink,wink}
There is nothing better then intense dirty talk from the moment of my entrance to the moment of my departure..... It just makes my brain quiver when a sexy dressed woman knows how to use her mouth for more than a bbbj..... Also my brain is ready for MSOG, quite a turn on when a woman who can handle my mind as well as handle my manhood!!
  • Zena
  • 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Ohhhhhh.. I am so so ultra turned on right now, imagining dirty talk both ways, getting him so hard telling him what I want, but what I love is when he is ~ super dominant telling me WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO MY BODY, AND WHEN. Oohhhhh. Hell yeahh, I want this.
... super dominant ... Oohhhhh. Hell yeahh, I want this. Originally Posted by Zena
Zena, do you know that nine out of ten people on ECCIE, clients and providers alike, think that the adjective is "dominate?" And here you are, knowing that it's "dominant." And showing that you know.

Lady, that is hot! The very best kind of dirty talk comes from a literate woman.

Thank you so much! I'm definitely in love. And you know what my fantasy is? I bet you know the difference between "discreet" and "discrete," too, and which one is correct in any given place. Ooooh, you are breathtaking!
Zena, you are a sexpot of deliciousness!!! I want to hold you down as I thrust my cum everywhere on and in your body!! I want you to take every morsel of the lovin I have for you....