Sex with Masks on.....?

I just had this conversation about a week or so ago with a gent.
I think it's erotic to have a guy tied up/bound ad wearing a full face mask with the mouth visible so he can be told how to use & enjoy his sense of taste, until he's allowed by his mistress, to use his hands & eyes to eye her.

The ful face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Bring on the masks, ball gags and ropes for tying up. There's a whole of erotic pleasure to be had!!

Hey guys, YUP i think i am getting addicted to Another Realm! Daily visitor so i try to contribute!
So, how does everyone feel about having sex with a mask or a hood (with eye and mouth holes)? I have done it like in a BDSM scenario tons of times (and loved it). But i am really wanting to just have it with another where we both are wearing hoods or masks the whole time>>>>>>.
Licks
Originally Posted by X-rated
mostly i've used blindfolds.
and havent done it when we both were blindfolded - will have to do that soon!

from a stroll down my memory lane...

one of my intros to D/s was a woman ["LA"] introduced to me from another sub ["KD"]. KD vouched for me so that LA was comfortable w/ the encounter. i talked w/ a her a couple of times and then made arrangements to meet once she came to dallas. i told her that i wanted her to leave the door unlocked, be naked with a blindfold, and kneeling on the floor facing away from the door. KD said i could ask her to do almost anything [no greek] but not call her my slave, as we were just client/provider. KD also said that LA was an expert in fellatio and satisfying her dates.

so, i arrived, entered and complimented her on following my instructions. for the next 50 mins, she did exactly as i asked, working me to 2 spurting orgasms and several body orgasms. after the activities were over, i showered and then asked her to join me on the couch so i could hold her and thank her for being a very good submissive slut [her choice of words]. she asked me if i would remove the blindfold and i said NO. she kinda whimpered a bit but i remained firm. but, her sweetness and submissiveness to my desires won me over and i removed it just before i left.

we played similar encounters for several years. we also used one of those black hoods w/ only a hold for the mouth - mostly she wore it, but i did a time or two when i let her take the reins.

i sure do miss her!!!

a few that are acceptable on eccie.

and links to others that are not acceptable on eccie.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...sked%20sub.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...%20sucking.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...lded%20cum.JPG
There's something soooooooooooo fucking sexy about a warm wet mouth waiting to be pleasured and your sense of sight is not allowed.
Damn that mouth is begging for a cock to slowly slide in & out of it.....

[quote=pmdelites;1738776]
Just love blindfolds, masks, anything that restricts my sight and allows me to sometimes enjoy the sensations available. Ice cold gloves, Hot wax, the drag of a sharp letter opener amd unexpected SMACK! from a paddle.
Every time someone mentions tied up on here I always think of a post from Monk about Black Cords! One of the most erotic things I have seen here!

I think it's erotic to have a guy tied up/bound ad wearing a full face mask with the mouth visible so he can be told how to use & enjoy his sense of taste, until he's allowed by his mistress, to use his hands & eyes to eye her.

The ful face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Bring on the masks, ball gags and ropes for tying up. There's a whole of erotic pleasure to be had!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
not sure what happened to the publicly viewable ones. here they are again.

just a hood

hood and blindfold [she kept telling me she could see thrum the material. problem solved]

with her red scarf.

fetishist, you may remember this sub [she was from houston area].
like i said, i miss her. but at least i have these memories.

also renamed one of the privately viewable ones.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...DFOLDEDCUM.JPG

The full face mask is incredibly HOT when your with 2 Bi men. When one is wearing the mask and the other slowly slides his cock through the opening of the masks mouth & in between the others lips. Is fucking erotic & hot!

Bring on the masks, ball gags and ropes for tying up. There's a whole of erotic pleasure to be had!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
There's something soooooooooooo fucking sexy about a warm wet mouth waiting to be pleasured and your sense of sight is not allowed.
Damn that mouth is begging for a cock to slowly slide in & out of it.....

Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
That sounds very hot I am definitely going to try and find someone here in Houston who can fulfill this fantasy for me. Just the thought of it get me aroused.
I have done it with a masked man, it was awesome! A lot of fun! I also keep a blindfold in my 'other' toy bag.
Oh, I have a picture of the masked man I played with... I will see if I can find it and if it is tame enough to post!
OK I think I have censored this to make it safe enough to post...

Yes, I do have several hockey masks....you get to take yours home! Who is game??
That looks like my cousin in that mask.....lol (yall know I am joking)
I've always wanted to do the Lone Ranger. Does that count?
I met you Ginger while in Biloxi almost a year ago...OMG.
Yes, you can do the lone ranger. Call me sometimes girl