So What's With The Bharara Firing??

The question to this particular firing was that Trump paraded him down to Trump Tower and said he would keep him on.... Originally Posted by WTF
No, you lying jackass, Trump didn't "parade him down"! Bharara was one of hundreds of people who met with Trump at the Tower last November. As he was leaving, he took it on himself to talk to the cameras and give a self-serving account of his private meeting. Trump was nowhere to be seen.
No, you lying jackass, ..... Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF is not really "lying," because he doesn't know "the truth" only what he perceives in that empty shell between his ears to be "expedient" to say at the moment ..... aka "he talks shit"!

.. he IS A JACKASS!
yes, you're right, he doesn't understand but he still lies
It is no big deal just Trump flip flopping again.
Dinesh D'Souza:

Dinesh D'Souza‏Verified account @DineshDSouza7h7 hours ago
More
  • thugs are scary but thugs with badges & "prosecutorial discretion" are much, much scarier #PreetBharara
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
It is no big deal just Trump flip flopping again. Originally Posted by wordup666
He flipped flopped after they went after his mouthpiece, Fox News.

ordinarily there's not too much of a difference between submitting a letter of resignation as U.S. attorney upon the change in administrations and being fired

however if you want to be seen as a hero who stood up to power (and, in doing so, making yourself "viable" and raising your profile)-which dim idiots will revere, you make them fire you instead of you being honorable and professional

"Bharara's decision not to resign if anything will be considered a badge of honor in New York," said Edward Little, a partner at the law firm Hughes Hubbard & Reed, and a former federal prosecutor in the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

"It's not clear whether he will run for office soon, as he has always been interested in public office or whether he will take a break and join one of the major law firms in the City, any one of which would be thrilled to have him," Little said.
"It's not clear whether he will run for office soon, as he has always been interested in public office or whether he will take a break and join one of the major law firms in the City, any one of which would be thrilled to have him," Little said. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Which means no "unemployment" ....

.... as proposed by some Guber posting above as a "justification" for him not "resigning" as he was requested to do .... like ALL the other U.S. Attorneys for a lot of Presidents before Trump!

This is just another dumpass stunt to generate more bullshit.
The issue is that Trump had asked him to stay on because he was investigating some Dems but as soon as he started looking at Fox News he was fired Originally Posted by BigLouie

Pure speculation by Louisa, in other words...BULLSHIT! There were a lot of investigations going on but Trump is completely within his right to fire a federal prosecutor, any federal prosecutor for any reason. Maybe Trump found out that this ass clown had strange dealings with Russians or maybe he just wanted to poke Schumer (Chuck, not Amy) in the eye. It doesn't matter. Trump doesn't even need that reason.
Well, if a UNITED STATES ATTORNEY can't find a job after leaving his appointed position then he should have never been appointed and approved in the first place, because he misrepresented his "credentials" to be a UNITED STATES ATTORNEY in the first place, which misrepresentation and fraud would be a legitimate grounds for dismissal. (Falsifying Government Documents and Forgery!)

I can hear it now: "I can't get a job so I need unemployment!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Isn't that what the Gloryhole Guru of Austin and the rest of the reacharound crew does- " I can't get a job, so I'll apply for unemployment " ?
Why weren't all 94 of them fired at one time? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Trump (read Clinton, Bush, or Obama) don't need a reason or do it in any particular order.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 02:46 PM
The only reason this one particular firing has raised an eyebrow is because TRUMP had the fucker come down and told him he was going to keep him.

You numb nutted fuckers have trouble following a bouncing ball unless they're wrapped in a nutsac!

.....TRUMP had the fucker come down and told him he was going to keep him. Originally Posted by WTF
When?

Trump "had" a shitload of people "come down" and talk to him.

So once you say "I do" .... that's it, huh? Forever?

Still obsessing on male junk I see! Give it up! You're gay!

How many boyfriends have you told ... "this is forever"?
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 02:53 PM
When?

Trump "had" a shitload of people "come down" and talk to him.

So once you say "I do" .... that's it, huh? Forever?

Still obsessing on male junk I see! Give it up! You're gay! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Google it dickhead. It is all over the news...oh wait, you di not believe actual news footage...

You're one of those turds that believe Trump was wire tapped by Obama....no wait....his microwave was spying on Trump!
The smuck wants to run for governor of NewYork. That's why he held out to get fired.