A message from LIKINIKKI

Get well soon Nikki! Hope you feel better and recover each and every day. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
It came as a surprise when I heard this. I wish I had more to donate at the time the news was given.

Wishing you Gods Speed to a full recovery.
Sorry to hear about this, Freight Train. Hope you're back on your knees, err back, err feet soon.
Get well soon lovely lady!!!
Took me a while to recover from this myself ... it's a nasty thing. Definitely wishing her well and hope for her strong comeback.
I visited Nikki with my amiga yesterday...she was in good spirits.
Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I miss you, honey.
I know she is out of the hospital and in a rehab. home. my thoughts and prayers are with her. She has become a very close friend over the past years and I miss her.
LikiNikki,

Keep your spirits up and GET WELL SOON! You are sorely missed.
Prayfully Submitted...............NB

Does anyone have any info on how Likinikki is doing?
Such a sweetheart, hope she recovers soon. Best provider ever...
LN is a beautiful woman… inside and out… please let her know that I am praying for her…

She is greatly missed…

Your worried slave,

Guinevere
Does anyone have any info on how Likinikki is doing? Originally Posted by pghbill
Last I heard (tuesday), she is at "a home" and makes small progress each day. Keep up the positive thoughts and vibes.
Have never met Nikki, but as one member of the community to another, thoughts and prayers are with Nikki. Get well soon =)
LN is an amazing person and a valued member of this community. Best wishes and speedy recovery.