Hello Shreveport and Bossier!

HID a MOD? I am Wynter's astonished horror. Well, there goes the neighborhood. All we need now is Big C as a mod too and we're all in trouble.
HID a MOD? I am Wynter's astonished horror. Well, there goes the neighborhood. All we need now is Big C as a mod too and we're all in trouble. Originally Posted by wynterstark
You haven't heard??
BIG C is already a SUPER Moderator.
OH NO!! I mean... All we need is Big C to join HID and become a Super Moderator and everything will just sail along smoothly. That's exactly what I meant... my previous post was a typo. Yeah, yeah... That's it.
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 02:58 PM
OH NO!! I mean... All we need is Big C to join HID and become a Super Moderator and everything will just sail along smoothly. That's exactly what I meant... my previous post was a typo. Yeah, yeah... That's it. Originally Posted by wynterstark
Now you know I'm gonna hafta punish you for that previous post
Oh no! Don't throw me in that there briar patch Big C.
Seems someone around here is trained in the ways of Gor. (A buck-fifty for the first person that can figure that one out).

HID
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Darn it HID, I was hoping I could get wynter to be the meat in a BIG C sandwich.....
Seems someone around here is trained in the ways of Gor. (A buck-fifty for the first person that can figure that one out).

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

This is an example of the "ways of Gor", right?

~~Ways to Communicate Need to a Master~~

Gor is rich with metaphor and symbology and ritual, some of which may be utilized as shown below to tell a Master of your sexual needs, without being unduly blatant about it.

1) Talenders in the hair, or given to him
2) Tie a loose knot in the hair on the right side, let it hang over the cheek
3) Kneeling nadu, eros (as the pleasure slave)
4) Body touchings
5) Palms up, facing him
6) Offer fruit, holding it next to her body
7) Belly crawling, with the ass upthrusting

A verbal method which can be used is to bring the wine, serve it, then beg him to take the Second Wine (herself).

And last, below is the ritual formula of a slave in need, it is appropriate in accordance with the books themselves, and will certainly be appropriate in Gor;

Ritual formula of a slave in need - "I acknowledge unequivocally and without reservation that I have sexual needs. Similarly, I inform you that I want them satisfied. I beg you, Master, to satisfy them."
Dancer of Gor, pg. 298

Again, kneeling nadu is to kneel in the position of the Gorean Pleasure Slave. The Gorean Pleasure Slave exists to serve the Master, and it is implicit in the nadu that her full sexual service is at his disposal.
wooohooo this post rocks!!!Hi friends--see yall soon I hope!!