US gave Syrian rebels Sarin Gas

IBBuffoon, your guilt by association garbage continues to stink more each time you use it.

But considering the cesspool your brain lives is that is no surprise. Originally Posted by Old-T

You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp are always ready and willing to showcase your ignorance, aren't you, Old-goaT. The U.S. is providing arms and matériel to the rebels, and the rebels are guilty of using Sarin.

Thanks for proving once again you are the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Stick to what you do best Hoover playing with your he/she's. You are the queen of deflection. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That wasn't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post directly addressed the OP, unlike your grammatically incorrect, ad hominem insults, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But of course you're too ignorant to realize that, you ignorant, inbred hayseed.
You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp are always ready and willing to showcase your ignorance, aren't you, Old-goaT. The U.S. is providing arms and matériel to the rebels, and the rebels are guilty of using Sarin.

That wasn't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post directly addressed the OP, unlike your grammatically incorrect, ad hominem insults, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But of course you're too ignorant to realize that, you ignorant, inbred hayseed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You can take your deflection and your ad hominem attacks and stick them in your ignorant inbred dick poked ass. The rebels in Syria bitch every day that they are not receiving help from the west. You are just another USA hating fucktard.
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Using that stipid logic you must agree with: Some people in the US are bigoted murderers, and IBBuffoon is an American, so IB is in favor of hate crimes.

It is just as logical as your vomit.
Using that stipid logic you must agree with: Some people in the US are bigoted murderers, and IBBuffoon is an American, so IB is in favor of hate crimes.

It is just as logical as your vomit. Originally Posted by Old-T
The only "stipid logic" here is yours, Old-goaT. The U.N. has evidence that the Syrian rebels used Sarin even as Odumbo hypocritically condemned Bashar Assad's regime in Syria of using Sarin. Odumbo has been funneling aid, arms and matériel to the Syrian rebels, and the rebels employed Sarin, jackass.
Thank you.

I won $100 for betting you guys would make at least 10 posts on a crazy sounding thread just to hear yourselves argue. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Shit, you got me.

The thread didn't sound like anything you have posted before. I should have known.
The only "stipid logic" here is yours, Old-goaT. The U.N. has evidence that the Syrian rebels used Sarin even as Odumbo hypocritically condemned Bashar Assad's regime in Syria of using Sarin. Odumbo has been funneling aid, arms and matériel to the Syrian rebels, and the rebels employed Sarin, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Silly bitch the congress is just now to the point of letting Obie send aid. Wonder what kind of tea drinking world you live in. Is the tea just like cool aid?
Silly bitch the congress is just now to the point of letting Obie send aid. Wonder what kind of tea drinking world you live in. Is the tea just like cool aid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a Kool Aid sotted inbred-hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The CIA has been funneling weapons and matériel to the Syrian rebels for months now. That operation was exposed in Benghazi last September!
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 06:44 PM
The only "stipid logic" here is yours, Old-goaT. The U.N. has evidence that the Syrian rebels used Sarin even as Odumbo hypocritically condemned Bashar Assad's regime in Syria of using Sarin. Odumbo has been funneling aid, arms and matériel to the Syrian rebels, and the rebels employed Sarin, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Moron.
You're a Kool Aid sotted inbred-hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The CIA has been funneling weapons and matériel to the Syrian rebels for months now. That operation was exposed in Benghazi last September! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Moron. Originally Posted by Old-T
Couldn't formulate an intelligent argument to refute the obvious, could you, Old-goaT?
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2013, 06:10 AM
Couldn't formulate an intelligent argument to refute the obvious, could you, Old-goaT? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did, posts earlier. But the simple explanation was apparently too much for your tiny calcified brain. I have better things to do than try to impart logic into your head when you are either unwilling or incapable to accept it.
I did, posts earlier. But the simple explanation was apparently too much for your tiny calcified brain. I have better things to do than try to impart logic into your head when you are either unwilling or incapable to accept it. Originally Posted by Old-T
You should never, at anytime, confuse your maladjusted POV with "truth" or "logic", Old-goaT.
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Moron.

Moron of the month.
Moron of the month. Originally Posted by i'va biggen