Questions about Abbi

I’m not interested in giving it a try unless others have succeeded. They could make some money though. You would think they would run out of clientele because who would be repeat customers.
I’m not interested in giving it a try unless others have succeeded. They could make some money though. You would think they would run out of clientele because who would be repeat customers. Originally Posted by Bcarsontwo
I thought the same thing. Like 10 years ago
Isn't anyone going to quote P.T. Barnum?
Think I’ll contact Jayden in cranberry after reading these reviews she seems legit.
  • DOC22
  • 11-25-2021, 08:02 AM
I got into this hobby about 15 yrs ago or so. At that time I of course was a newbie, not knowing what to expect. I made my share of mistakes of who I picked. Just to say about Abbi & the others that used to be called Adorable Playmates. I had 2 go to girls with whom I had a wonderful time.They are no longer available. The more I wanted, the more I paid. Back then it was different. Today, I would not even contact them.Beautiful ladies, but not much to enjoy. Good Luck Gentleman.
You would think they would run out of clientele because who would be repeat customers. Originally Posted by Bcarsontwo
I've always assumed (especially since they primarily advertise on Eros) that their business model is intended to target guys in Pittsburgh from out of town (such as business travelers) who just don't know any better. That kind of customer base is often "one and done" anyway, so there might not be many repeat customers in any case.
I've always assumed (especially since they primarily advertise on Eros) that their business model is intended to target guys in Pittsburgh from out of town (such as business travelers) who just don't know any better. That kind of customer base is often "one and done" anyway, so there might not be many repeat customers in any case. Originally Posted by laserface
Exactly.
Plus everyone starts somewhere. I got into Indy’s and then eccie very late and paid for the lack of knowledge. Live and learn.