I'm Gay When I Drink

All I will say is..... I GOT THE LIQUOR
And I'm no tease here I come will be there Wed and Thursday headed to D town.
You may want me to scoop you up for a bit.. LOL Originally Posted by Majichands
Tequila is my weakness
Tequila is my weakness Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I want to see tequila make your clothes fall off in NWA. First round is on me tonight!
I want to see tequila make your clothes fall off in NWA. First round is on me tonight! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Don't tease me, you know I love tequila! Where is there to drink in NWA
Don't tease me, you know I love tequila! Where is there to drink in NWA Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
We need to convince someone to take us to Ben's Apartment, the hidden speak-easy private club in Fayetteville... Since you've never been. It's very very cool.
We need to convince someone to take us to Ben's Apartment, the hidden speak-easy private club in Fayetteville... Since you've never been. It's very very cool. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I would love to go
Lol thank you, guys!

The key to my pants is a lifted super duty with a full size back seat and heated front seats lol. The truck was huge, I almost fell on my face trying to jump out of it. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
how do ya feel about a man in a motorhome?
Sounds like I need to get the two of you together with me and a bottle of tequila. Oh, and be 18 again. Fortunately and unfortunately, that ship sailed long ago.
how do ya feel about a man in a motorhome? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
That depends. Does he have a big lifted truck?
Sounds like I need to get the two of you together with me and a bottle of tequila. Oh, and be 18 again. Fortunately and unfortunately, that ship sailed long ago. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'm sure we can make it work
I'll bet y'all could.
That depends. Does he have a big lifted truck? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
he'll have to work on that.
or should i just him to bring cash?
he'll have to work on that.
or should i just him to bring cash? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Cash would be easier
Now that's a story. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Hell yea! Made me kinda tingle down there
Hell yea! Made me kinda tingle down there Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You should've been there, I was horny all night!
You should've been there, I was horny all night! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Threesome yeaaah!