What is the only medical procedure where a

That happens when something goes wrong. Odd thing about abortion, something’s went wrong if everybody lives. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I stand corrected. There are babies that have survived abortion attempts - incredible!
http://thelifeinstitute.net/learning...cts/survivors#
... you die but you can ask a doctor to help you kill an unborn child.... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Fix'n to be less than 50% of the States.
Typical idiot liberals like Cori Bush, Warren, AOC are now screaming it’s a “Healthcare Issue”

“The decision should be between a woman and her doctor.”

So, at 20 weeks the baby and mother are healthy.

Has the doctor now become your financial advisor? Your lifestyle coach?

"Well my dear if you continue your pregnancy you have to return monthly and the cost of gas is obscene
Feeding the little rascal, if you can find formula, is going to be expensive.
Once he/she is on regular food, costs are up 20-30%
Do you work? Child care costs are way up
If you don’t, will you get an additional $1000 a month for this one, or is there a cut-off after 4
Will the father (do you know who he is?) help support the baby
Will you make them attend school and graduate?
College will probably be free for them and very important since illegals have taken most of the jobs requiring little education”

The doctor swore the Hippocratic oath “to protect life” So why is this now a medical decision liberals?
Because you and your partner were lazy and irresponsible 20 weeks ago? How many birth-control options were available to the man and you. Instead, you want to end a human life that will be sustainable outside the womb in a matter of days/weeks
I stand corrected. There are babies that have survived abortion attempts - incredible!
http://thelifeinstitute.net/learning...cts/survivors# Originally Posted by Michael8219
not really surprising.

babies born too early after week 15 have a 50/50 chance of surviving.

I'm irked that there are women who would abort babies that late (6 months or more) in their pregnancy.
Minimum of 50% of the participants die? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

The pussy in the neck implant...Trump's political career died after the procedure...
Child birth in many cases. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I am talking all and when you say many well that’s just a lie
You’re strict, pops!
I am talking all and when you say many well that’s just a lie Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Would you consider 800 abortions many or few. How’s your definition of many going to work? I suppose a “few” abortions would be fine but not many, is that your argument?

I answered your question with a fact. Just because you didn’t like the answer doesn’t make it any less factual.
well, taint that something Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hahahaha...........That's pretty good.
Would you consider 800 abortions many or few. How’s your definition of many going to work? I suppose a “few” abortions would be fine but not many, is that your argument?

I answered your question with a fact. Just because you didn’t like the answer doesn’t make it any less factual. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I am surprised you could spell fact. No 800 in a world of 63 million is negligible. With proper care it is almost impossible for a woman to die from child birth. That is a fact , that is not in question.

An abortion of convenience is not acceptable , it is murder plan and simple. The left wasn’t responsible for concoction known as Roe v Wade but they are damn sure responsible for its demise. Liberals can not be satisfied with a win, they want total domination and that isn’t gonna happen and they only have themselves , not Trump or Putin, to blame. Your reign of terror was brief and very destructive but Thank God almighty it’s over:
I am surprised you could spell fact. No 800 in a world of 63 million is negligible. With proper care it is almost impossible for a woman to die from child birth. That is a fact , that is not in question.

An abortion of convenience is not acceptable , it is murder plan and simple. The left wasn’t responsible for (the) concoction known as Roe v Wade but they are damn sure responsible for its demise. (??) Liberals can not be satisfied with a win, they want total domination and that isn’t gonna happen and they only have themselves , not Trump or Putin, to blame. Your reign of terror was brief and very destructive but Thank God almighty it’s over: Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Tried to figure out just what you were sputtering about. Tried real hard.

The conclusion was easier to reach than the end of your post, dude.