Hot 18 year old needs help.

I received the contact info as well. Trying to arrange a meeting but have not been successful yet due to scheduling conflicts. Thinking about meeting for lunch or coffee first just to have a chance to feel each other out. Strange situation. Never done this before. Will let you know if and when I find out more. Would love to meet this girl. Seems like a wonderful opportunity. If anyone else has any more definitive information, please let us know. You could always make the information private or post it in the men's lounge if you don't feel comfortable letting everyone see it. Another alternative would be to pm me and/or some of the other guys who are interested in this. We need to all stick together and share information to ensure that we can all have lots of fun and always stay safe.
My apologies. This is apparently not the same girl I had the bad experience with.
My apologies. This is apparently not the same girl I had the bad experience with. Originally Posted by detcot
Would you mind sharing any details about your bad experience? Even though it probably wasn't the same girl, it might be helpful to the rest of us to help us avoid a bad experience. I would certainly prefer to avoid learning a lesson the hard way if I can. Thanks for any info you can provide.
I hate to be the devil's advocate here but the way this thread has ran mysteriously how does anyone even know if that skinny little girl is even 18 years old ? If she's not somebody needs to get that pic the hell off the site . Poster has been on 2 years and no reviews but posting a pic of who knows what or who ? Seems a little fishy to me . Don't bash me , j m h o and those are like a'hole's , everybody's got one :
I hate to be the devil's advocate here but the way this thread has ran mysteriously how does anyone even know if that skinny little girl is even 18 years old ? If she's not somebody needs to get that pic the hell off the site . Poster has been on 2 years and no reviews but posting a pic of who knows what or who ? Seems a little fishy to me . Don't bash me , j m h o and those are like a'hole's , everybody's got one : Originally Posted by Boomer_MS

Now you're making me nervous. Has anyone seen her or found out any more info? If so, please share.
Not sayin' this post is old, but shouldn't she be about thirty by now.