Review: Flaked on by Cynthia Cruz

It got moved to coed, for ncns no harm done. The negativity on this site is really taking a turn for the worst. No longer ago the intel here was outstanding. I got my start as a newbie with BP intel on legitimate providers that didn't want to be here. Good intel from guys that had been doing this thing for years. Now you mention BP and your a fucking leper to some of the eccie pompous ass fucktards .

A lot of the heavy hitters have pulled back. Not out of fear being attacked here, why would they give a shit about some guys opinion of them with 4 or 5 reviews. I imagine they just dont want to waste their time.

An honest review or a NCNS report here gets you nothing but grief so why bother. I have had a NCNS from a well reviewed provided, or wait no she did cancel after I texted her that I just entered the parking lot and was on time for our session just needed apt #. yes we had communicated prior and reaffirmed our appointment that day. No reason just sorry need to cancel something just came up.

It happens but why report it to have a lot of WKs calling me a liar and then taking the chance the provider would make some shit up instead of being honest..

I can say that most or my experiences here have been good, but I do a lot of research. Most of the ladies I have seen here are top notch. That still is no excuse for piling on someone for giving an opinion that differs from your own.

The guy stated his case, it happens. Luvshotties keep bringing intel, don't hold back on the good ones either brother, information makes the world go round.

at least from this hobbyist intel on a good or bad experience is much appreciated.
Or we can agree for you to follow the rules of "this" forum. Your opinion on how it should be run doesn't mean shit. Follow the rules, or don't fucking post. Originally Posted by PSlayer
Haha someone went zero to butt hurt awful fast. Too bad I don't care about your opinion either. In fact I think you had an ulterior motive. You waited for it to fall to page 2 and bumped it up to call mod attention to it. You reek of a whipped WK. That's just my opinion again though. I'll post if I want to Mr. Internet tough guy. It's called freedom of speech/press.
It got moved to coed, for ncns no harm done. The negativity on this site is really taking a turn for the worst. No longer ago the intel here was outstanding. I got my start as a newbie with BP intel on legitimate providers that didn't want to be here. Good intel from guys that had been doing this thing for years. Now you mention BP and your a fucking leper to some of the eccie pompous ass fucktards .

A lot of the heavy hitters have pulled back. Not out of fear being attacked here, why would they give a shit about some guys opinion of them with 4 or 5 reviews. I imagine they just dont want to waste their time.

An honest review or a NCNS report here gets you nothing but grief so why bother. I have had a NCNS from a well reviewed provided, or wait no she did cancel after I texted her that I just entered the parking lot and was on time for our session just needed apt #. yes we had communicated prior and reaffirmed our appointment that day. No reason just sorry need to cancel something just came up.

It happens but why report it to have a lot of WKs calling me a liar and then taking the chance the provider would make some shit up instead of being honest..

I can say that most or my experiences here have been good, but I do a lot of research. Most of the ladies I have seen here are top notch. That still is no excuse for piling on someone for giving an opinion that differs from your own.

The guy stated his case, it happens. Luvshotties keep bringing intel, don't hold back on the good ones either brother, information makes the world go round.

at least from this hobbyist intel on a good or bad experience is much appreciated. Originally Posted by jdavis110
Absolutely brother, you and I are on the same sheet of music.
Absolutely brother, you and I are on the same sheet of music. Originally Posted by luvsHotties
Yeah, I'm a wk motherfucker. Bumping the shit to the top got it more fucking views. How the fuck would that help her. Go read through my post history, I tear into providers and bring real information about how to screen and research them. Your ass is new. I was trying to educate your bitch ass and all you do is talk about how everything should conform to your wishes. If you talked to the girl like with the same ignorant bullshit attitude you have here, there is no wonder why your ass went home with blue balls. Shut the fuck up and say thank you when when I deem you you worthy of speaking to, bitch.

at least from this hobbyist intel on a good or bad experience is much appreciated. Originally Posted by jdavis110
I didn't bash his Intel. Only tried to educate him on forum rules. I got back a pompous arrogant reply about how eccie should conform to him and he was going to do what he wanted.

As for the wk accusations, that is bullshit. Any time someone doesn't like something they start with that shit. Look at my account and my posts. Nothing about me says wk.

The girl ncns, so fuck her. Luvvsdickinhisass starts talking shit for no reason, so fuck him too.
Well that was a little much and uncalled for pslayer. Nobody attacked you and you are clearly out of line. Mods should address this. We don't need this bs in the forum
Well that was a little much and uncalled for pslayer. Nobody attacked you and you are clearly out of line. Mods should address this. We don't need this bs in the forum Originally Posted by Fo Show
Wasn't uncalled for at all. Accusing people of being wks everytime you disagree with them and have nothing to say uncalled for. You don't question a man's character when he is trying to help you. Go back and read the thread and see who started the negativity first. The mods have nothing to say about it.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-15-2014, 09:54 PM
A NCNS.review.

Moved to the proper forum.

Dial back the animosity, please.
Yeah, I'm a West, k motherfucker. Bumping the shit to the top got it more fucking views. How the fuck would that help her. Go read through my post history, I tear into providers and bring real information about how to screen and research them. Your ass is new. I was trying to educate your bitch ass and all you do is talk about how everything should conform to your wishes. If you talked to the girl like with the same ignorant bullshit attitude you have here, there is no wonder why your ass went home with blue balls. Shut the fuck up and say thank you when when I deem you you worthy of speaking to, bitch. Originally Posted by PSlayer
I never asked for anyone to conform to anything. The conversation went like this:
You: this is in the wrong spot.
Me: my bad, I'm used to a different way, this way is odd
You: this is why it isn't
Me : this is what I think is more efficient
You: no one cares what you think, conform or don't post.

Then you expect me to thank you? Cute. I never started anything. You were a dick and I answered in kind. I don't really care when you deem anything, I didn't come here for anyonewith a dick's approval. I am here for Intel and to share Intel, don't like me? I won't lose sleep over it. Correction: I still got laid, apparently there are other providers.
Lol. This is some funny shit. People getting butt hurt over where to post this. Pslayer is apparently the eccie police. Luv is new, he will get the hang if it. Originally Posted by Fo Show
Plus one
Wks are honorable in my book.
luvsHotties thanks for the info. These white knights would probably not be chiming in if it happened to them. Did she ever contact you at all?
Did she ever contact you at all? Originally Posted by digitsman
Not a word
SHE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!! SOMETHING HORRIBLE MUST HAVE GONE WRONG!!!! I BET SHE IS STUCK UNDER A HUGE ROCK!! SOMEONE SHOULD GO HELP HER...YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE FOR POSTING AN NCNS!! GIVE HER A CHANCE!!! SHE IS THE MOST ARTICULATE SMART FUNNY SAD CONFUSED PRETTY CUTE ADORABLE INTELLIGENT ROMANTIC AFFECTIONATE CREATIVE WONDERFUL INSPIRING HOOKER ON HERE NEXT TO THE "OTHER" NCNS NON STREET WALKING HOOKER ON HERE!!!!!OMG OMG OOOOOOMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!! .... (and scene...)