Encounter: Luna at new blue sky

Thanks TBone. I didn't realize it was about Bubbly MILF Mila. I have read the posts about her. I thought it was an AMP provider. And speaking of AMPs, not sure if anyone noticed, but the old HE Massage has changed. I'll have to do a review of that visit. I'd say above average. Originally Posted by Wombat5
HE has indeed changed both ownership and business model. Tina is really great and a lot of fun. She did ask me to spread the word but also asked me not to review so I haven't but I do recommend!
HE has indeed changed both ownership and business model. Tina is really great and a lot of fun. She did ask me to spread the word but also asked me not to review so I haven't but I do recommend! Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
I figured some other have tried it out. If that is what she told you, then I'll not review.
If no review can you pm me all details about Tina.
Can you PM me details as well?
  • Mecca
  • 07-31-2023, 09:20 AM
I'll take a pm with details too.
Where is Luna at these days?
Where is Luna at these days? Originally Posted by Timegiver
I would appreciate the details about HE massage parlor also
I figured some other have tried it out. If that is what she told you, then I'll not review. Originally Posted by Wombat5
Spread the word but not review?

How would we even know what we are getting into with no details at all?
I figured some other have tried it out. If that is what she told you, then I'll not review. Originally Posted by Wombat5
As long as your sharing, could you pass the info down the line?