Hobbyists what do you prefer???

It depends on the woman, but i prefer make up, dressed up, i like seeing a woman in a sexy dress, and seeing that dress hit the floor.. Also a sucker for lingerie..
Elara with ALL DUE RESPECT ... with a $$$$$$ per hour donation expectation you should be expected to arrive in that red dress with styled blonde hair and makeup that even makes you say "Fabulous" that you have in your showcase. To me that is putting your best and providing top shelf service. After a few meets a regular might request an au natural session. Without a doubt you know how to dress to impress and turn every head in the room.
Makeup,dressed to impress. Like my secretary or going for the job interview. Mini skirt, pull over coat, low cut shirt, heels and don't forget your glasses.
I saw this mouth watering piece of heaven earlier, a creature that beautiful should be arrested to cover it with makeup, or clothes for that matter! Ha

Thanks again Elara Originally Posted by Pirateroberts
I dunno man, I think I prefer a more soignée look. That would include makeup, I'd assume
  • BK
  • 11-05-2017, 04:10 PM
I dunno man, I think I prefer a more soignée look. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I didn't like her hair style in the Alien movies, I preferred the Galaxy Quest look.
  • Lliks
  • 11-05-2017, 07:26 PM
All depends on what she is wearing. Think you would expect makeup with certain outfits but not as much with others. Pretty low priority for me.
The OP's question is difficult to answer without seeing taint photos.