OBAMA: STUTTERING, NERVOUS AND PETULANT

You know Obama has a few bucks right?

You all look at people and say they have money so they are bad.

You do know Obama has a few bucks right?

I want my President to be a rich mother fucker with money falling out of his pockets.
Why would I want a stupid broke fuck that doesnt know how to run anything?

Lets get away from the greed thing. A company, including mine is made to make money.
I don't get it. You want a company to fail at making money??

Why would I start something to give everything away.
You bitch and complain about greed yet you want what we worked for?

Keep your poor stupid little grabbing hands out of my fucking pocket and get a fucking job hippy.
Maybe smoke some more pot and stay in your mothers basement.
Buy over priced apple products and feed the machine you created that you bitch about so much.

Go to college, get a 4.0 and bring it down to a 3.2 and give the people that party all week a few points. They didnt work for it but you will still be fine and get your degree.
Its only fair right?
You guys have to know it's bad when your guy makes carter look good. Why do you guys support this asshat? There are tons of really good democrats out there. Why would you pick this guy?
Bush card, Whats next the race card...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
None of those, but maybe a "Change Of Heart Card" for some. If you don't think that can happen better think again.
You guys have to know it's bad when your guy makes carter look good. Why do you guys support this asshat? There are tons of really good democrats out there. Why would you pick this guy? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Obama is president because he's black.

No white person, with his resume, would have had a chance to be nominated for president, let alone actually become president. Obama is the first affirmative action president.

Lot's of people were eager to prove they weren't racist by voting for a black man. Hopefully, the same people won't feel obligated to vote for him again, just because he's black.

It would be better if people voted, based on content of character, instead of color of skin.
Romney, overcoached,arrogant, disconnected and flatulant.

When people analyze what was said to ight -- and they will -- it will reveal that Romneys best blows didn't include any dick.

He was aggressive. But also full of shit. The 3% undecided have weeks to figure out who knows enough to fix their rotten, self important lives

Romney and Goebbels won't be able to inire Americans... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha, What a putz. Were you on LSD while watching the debate. Romney was far from arrogant and certainly not disconnected.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Hahaha, What a putz. Were you on LSD while watching the debate. Romney was far from arrogant and certainly not disconnected. Originally Posted by acp5762

cut the deficit by cutting funding to AMTRAK and PBS eh? ... maybe willard was on LSD
Obama is president because he's black.

No white person, with his resume, would have had a chance to be nominated for president, let alone actually become president. Obama is the first affirmative action president.

Lot's of people were eager to prove they weren't racist by voting for a black man. Hopefully, the same people won't feel obligated to vote for him again, just because he's black.

It would be better if people voted, based on content of character, instead of color of skin. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Obama is the first affirmative action president.
cut the deficit by cutting funding to AMTRAK and PBS eh? ... maybe willard was on LSD Originally Posted by CJ7
You're another dizzy ass clown. Obama has added to the deficit. Reduce funding to AMTRAK and PBS that would be better than bailing them out.
Obama is the first affirmative action president. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The sad thing it that it will make it more difficult for qualified people who happen to be black to ever become POTUS.

I'd always hoped that JC Watts would be the first black POTUS. And I still think Allen West is the best qualified person in public life today for that position; far better than any who will be on the ballot.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
You're another dizzy ass clown. Obama has added to the deficit. Reduce funding to AMTRAK and PBS that would be better than bailing them out. Originally Posted by acp5762

holy fucking shit ... Bush is prez again?

LSD must be going around the the idiot camp
Finally, the real reason the greatest orator of our time seized up like a cheap vibrator, as explained by the guy who made a "D" in his only science course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mtkw8stAlrM
The sad thing it that it will make it more difficult for qualified people who happen to be black to ever become POTUS.

I'd always hoped that JC Watts would be the first black POTUS. And I still think Allen West is the best qualified person in public life today for that position; far better than any who will be on the ballot. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I like JC Watts; he seems like a decent guy. I don't think he's conservative. I heard him interviewed back when Obama was running against McCain. He told the interviewer he hadn't decided who he was going to vote for.

My choice for a black president, if he was a little younger, would be Thomas Sowell. Maybe Allen West could be his running mate.
The sad thing it that it will make it more difficult for qualified people who happen to be black to ever become POTUS. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
It will be a while, but I don't think it will be "ever." Unfortunately, the "ground breakers" have to be far more qualified for the position they seek than anyone else in the "field" of potential candidates ...

... whether it be running for office or applying for "flight school" in the 40's!

They must excel in extraordinary ways to pave the way for others in the future.
They must excel in extraordinary ways to pave the way for others in the future. Originally Posted by LexusLover
jackie robinson
jackie robinson Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That is who first came to mind, then the Tuskegee Airmen.

And of course, Colin Powell.