New poll says that Hillary will beat Trump by 8...

I didn't realize it was the media voting for Trump in the primaries. Originally Posted by Old-T
I'd try to explain it to you but I'd be wasting my time.

I see now what everyone means about you.

You really are a total fucking idiot.
Fify Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hate to admit your vote for Trump is sending Hillary to the white house?
Hate to admit your vote for Trump is sending Hillary to the white house? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not voting for trump in the primary or the general election Douche Bag.

Trump is a Bozo. Hillary is a Cunt. I could hold my nose and vote for Cruz but otherwise, I'll stay at home this year.

What about you?
Trump is a Bozo. Hillary is a Cunt. I could hold my nose and vote for Cruz but otherwise, I'll stay at home this year. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
As is the case in most years, there will likely be at least 5 other people on the ballot in your state. Staying home is silly when you could show support for a non-mainstream candidate by voting for one of them.
I'm not voting for trump in the primary or the general election Douche Bag.

Trump is a Bozo. Hillary is a Cunt. I could hold my nose and vote for Cruz but otherwise, I'll stay at home this year.

What about you? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Only one out of either side, and he isn't going to make it. Will have to see if anyone makes a run as a indy.
Only one out of either side, and he isn't going to make it. Will have to see if anyone makes a run as a indy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The LAST thing we need is another credible Indy - the last one (ol' Ross) gave us Slick Willie and, by extension, Bush Jr and Obama. Perot started this failure train we call a Presidency....
The LAST thing we need is another credible Indy - the last one (ol' Ross) gave us Slick Willie and, by extension, Bush Jr and Obama. Perot started this failure train we call a Presidency.... Originally Posted by p98397
Then you are welcome to Hillary.
I'm still wondering about Iowa and Kansas... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsIdkQ0Jqs
And Wisconsin is still trending Romney!
I haven't voted for either major party candidate since McGovern. He was the last honest candidate nominated by a major party. I refuse to support a system that feeds off the middle class and poor to enrich themselves and their owners. In my opinion, a vote for the Democrat or the Republican is a wasted vote, since they are corrupt, dishonest, and fully beholden to the powers that finance and control them. They don't give a damn about the people.

Don't waste your vote. Vote Libertarian!
I haven't voted for either major party candidate since McGovern. He was the last honest candidate nominated by a major party. I refuse to support a system that feeds off the middle class and poor to enrich themselves and their owners. In my opinion, a vote for the Democrat or the Republican is a wasted vote, since they are corrupt, dishonest, and fully beholden to the powers that finance and control them. They don't give a damn about the people.

Don't waste your vote. Vote Tea party Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIFY
You even copy my own posts to lie about me, LittleLiberalEva! LOL! Is WPF in bed with you while you do this?

You even copy my own posts to lie about me, LittleLiberalEva! LOL! Is WPF in bed with you while you do this?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is called tit for tat little tea bagger.
It is called tit for tat little tea bagger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO dull knife has a WK.