Where DO You Like To finish??

Vast majority of clients finish inside me ( down there I mean) LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ava's waiting list!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ava's waiting list! Originally Posted by Still Looking

For a moment there I was temporarily taken aback, I was just watching some Lord of the Rings and I thought I'd have to service a fucking long line of ORCS. YUCK! Better pirates than orcs any day!!!
For a moment there I was temporarily taken aback, I was just watching some Lord of the Rings and I thought I'd have to service a fucking long line of ORCS. YUCK! Better pirates than orcs any day!!! Originally Posted by alluringava
Its our nature Ava, we like buried treasure! LOL
Vast majority of clients finish inside me ( down there I mean) LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
Same here.
I don't advertise CIM but I have been known to do it...
Same here.
I don't advertise CIM but I have been known to do it... Originally Posted by Shayla
I swallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
yes, I remember
this woman
I swallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{or I can cob/cof/cih/or share it with you!!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
the feeling that just gave me
Same here.
I don't advertise CIM but I have been known to do it... Originally Posted by Shayla
Personally I enjoy the hot cum exploding into my mouth while I continue to suck and stroke, then I allow the cum to dribble out the sides of my mouth as I continue to suck and stroke, all the while he is squiring as his cock is oh so tender, the hot cum is the best lube to keep the cock up and going.............there is no need to allow it to rest, keep on sucking and take it right into the next round........................Y um
But would you share just a little of it Athena?
  • game1
  • 02-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Iprefer cim, or facial, but what I really love is to cim, and see it run down out the side of her mouth
So lets get this party started..
Uh, it's more of an "if" rather than "where". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You let the moment decide?
If I see the young lady more than once I always try to change things up! I try to make each session different! Originally Posted by Still Looking

LOL so that rules out my Church fantasy...
As long as its not at the alter, I really don't care! LOL! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I got just the right recipe for you..
Finish??? What's that?? At my age I'm lucky to start, much less finish. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Keeps me acne free...
I don't mind finishing where you like but if it's up to me you're in for a free facial... Originally Posted by blk07lac
My kinda girl.. Don't make me fall in love with you :in love:
I swallow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{or I can cob/cof/cih/or share it with you!!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I had to reread your post while I plugged up my Hitachi.. I love the way you talk.. so seductive
Personally I enjoy the hot cum exploding into my mouth while I continue to suck and stroke, then I allow the cum to dribble out the sides of my mouth as I continue to suck and stroke, all the while he is squiring as his cock is oh so tender, the hot cum is the best lube to keep the cock up and going.............there is no need to allow it to rest, keep on sucking and take it right into the next round........................Y um Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
But would you share just a little of it Athena? Originally Posted by angusranch
lol But of course sugar, Im always happy to lean over you and share my mouth full of hot cum in a passionate kiss.............
As the saying goes "Sharing is Caring"
lol But of course sugar, Im always happy to lean over you and share my mouth full of hot cum in a passionate kiss............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I like to cum inside or on butt.