Black Violence Matters ..

Check this:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/brute-...ver-100-times/

To say the least, this pathetic little punk is no stranger to the criminal justice system.

And the 92-year-old lady he victimized is a cougar, too! (Dating a younger man; an 89-year-old lawyer according to the report.)

You go, girl!
. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I'm glad they caught him and I hope he serves considerable time for his transgressions.
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 02:14 PM
He deserves a fair trial by jury of peers.

Since he is OBLM - DemLibs would give him a pass.

A White guy - demLibs will demand "Justice" - ie Lynch the caucasian.
I hope they throw the book at that kid. You never hit a woman and you sure the fuck do not hit an elderly woman. That piece of shit punk needs to go away. He needs a beating. And I mean a real edge of death or to death beating. That was disgusting. Who the fuck hits a 92 year old woman?

If you are having a shitty day and you want to fight, that's cool. Go throw hands with someone who is around your age and the same fucking gender as you are. Men hit men; you never hit women and especially elderly women. What a piece of shit punk.

And that's why I would be a terrible cop and I would end up in prison. That fucker never would have made it to jail because of my "accidental shooting" to his head. Some matters are inexcusable to me and you just have to put that rabid animal down with no hesitation and say fuck due process. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

i punched a chick once. wasn't 92 years old. she might have been a lady of the evening as they say. how'd that happen? well i was in Seattle in the US Navy and we were there to take acceptance of the USS McKee from Lockheed shipyards. since the ship was not yet completed the Navy put us up in a hotel in downtown Seattle. one night me and my buddy Ron Kelly where hanging out partying in his room when we hear a rather large disturbance in the hallway.

so we open the door and look out, with Ron towering over my shoulder at 6'5". well some brothers from the ship had engaged some sisters for some pay for play. seems one of the sisters ripped off one of the guys from our ship and were trying desperately to exit stage left with their ill gotten gains! they were in the hallway right at Ron's door. we stood there more than a little amused at the unfolding situation. so what happened next?

i had just lit a cigarette when all this began so i had it in my hand when we opened the door. the brothers were attempting to retrieve their money and the hooker in question who was in a rather agitated state demanded i give her my cig. of course i didn't. so this sister of the night reaches out and tries to grab my cig and gets the tip and pulls it such that it slipped through my fingers and burned the skin on my hand.

so i reach out and grabbed her hand holding my cig and crush it into her palm. so she up and slaps me in the face. so i punched her in the nose and knocked her ass out cold.

the brothers seize this opportunity to take back their money. the other hooker just wanted to be the fuck outta there and didn't do shit. and that was that. that brother was quite thankful for my timely intervention!

now to prove as best i can this story .. here is me stating that i served on the USS McKee in the navy ..

it was very hard. in calm seas. try that in rough waters and the difficulty goes way up. they anchor the sub next to the tender to keep them in sync. then they get the missile into position and lower it into the missile bay. they still are doing this with the newer Trident missiles today. And Tomahawk cruise missiles.

Sub Tenders are designed to be able to support up to 12 subs at a time.

"The USS McKee (AS 41) was a mobile support and repair facility with the capability of providing simultaneous repairs to 12 nuclear-powered & diesel, fast-attack submarines."

"When Operation Desert Storm began, the McKee deployed to the Persian Gulf and spent six months providing support to submarines and surface combatants in Jebel Ali, just outside Dubai, United Arab Emirates. McKee was awarded a second Meritorious Unit Commendation and the Southwest Asia Service Medal. Following Desert Storm, McKee was awarded a fourth Battle Efficiency "E" Award."

US Navy’s sub tenders sail on into the 2020s

https://navaltoday.com/2018/02/12/us...nto-the-2020s/

here is a photo of it being done.

interestingly, the two sub tenders mentioned in this article are 1970's era ships where the ship i was on, the USS McKee was built in 1980 and decomm'd in 1999. our sister ship the USS Dixon has also been decomm'd.

depending on when this photo was taken, i might have been aboard! LOL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_McKee_(AS-41)

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that was 2018. here is Ron's obituary from 2019.

https://www.csmico.com/obituaries/Ro...#/obituaryInfo

in it is stated ..

• In the Navy: In the most patriotic act of rebellion since the Boston Tea Party, Ron joined the Navy to spite his dad who had served in the Army AND Marines. Ron was stationed in San Diego, where he was part of the inaugural crew who launched the USS McKee. This made him a 6’5” man who’d walk around the house wearing a huge Navy ship belt buckle. His sons rarely misbehaved.

so how could i possibly say in 2018 i served on the McKee and then find a guy named Ron Kelly who also served on the McKee .. stated in his obituary? kinda hard to pull that outta my ass.

what isn't stated in his obit is why he really joined the Navy. he had a D2 scholarship to some small school in Illinois to play basketball and got kicked off the team for his affinity to 420. bahhaa.

Ron also hustled them brothers on the pickup ball courts in San Diego. he was terrible. fumbling the ball out of bounds, bricking shots .. till the money came out .. then suddenly this white guy was raining three's and windmill dunking on these guys.

rip big guy ..

Ronald W. Kelly

My girlfriend whom is white with three biracial children sent me this. Not sure if it’s true or not.Attachment 872519 Originally Posted by R.M.

it would not surprise me at all if many blacks actually want this. they won't get it.

what they will get, they won't like. they'll get Law and Order and they will obey. or else.
I stay away from black people I see black people I run, every pimp that Rob me was black.
He deserves a fair trial by jury of peers.

Since he is OBLM - DemLibs would give him a pass.

A White guy - demLibs will demand "Justice" - ie Lynch the caucasian. Originally Posted by oeb11

What we need here is is a good hanging followed by a fair trial.
After all, we gots da video...
  • oeb11
  • 06-18-2020, 08:35 AM
WYID - I suspect "satire" - and understand the sentiment.

U are well aware that to degenerate into repudiation of the Constitution and Due Process under the law places Conservatives in the same boat as the LibDPST's - who care nothing for the Constitution.

it is a reasonable sentiment - i agree - The perp needs a fair trial by a jury of Peers.

how "Peers" are defined by the voir dire - none of us have any control.
WYID - I suspect "satire" - and understand the sentiment.

U are well aware that to degenerate into repudiation of the Constitution and Due Process under the law places Conservatives in the same boat as the LibDPST's - who care nothing for the Constitution.

it is a reasonable sentiment - i agree - The perp needs a fair trial by a jury of Peers.

how "Peers" are defined by the voir dire - none of us have any control. Originally Posted by oeb11
It's a Struther Martin character quote.
But then, I must have missed the BLM signage stating:

What we Want?
A Fair Trial and we're willing to wait for it before we burn this mutha down.

Seems the video was enough to hang the police by. Let's try to avoid double standards.
Appears that old fashioned police work still works.

FBI tracked down white woman who set cop cars alight by tracing custom t-shirt she wore at a Philadelphia demonstration to Etsy
  • Lore-Elisabeth Blumenthal, 33, faces two counts of felony arson for her role in setting ablaze two Philadelphia Police Department (PPD) vehicles on May 30
  • Black Lives Matter protesters and other peaceful demonstrators convened in the city to protest the killing of George Floyd
  • Photos and videos taken at the scene show a woman using a burning piece of wood from a police barricade and throwing it on two videos
  • Blumenthal faces up to eighty years in prison if convicted, followed by three years of supervised release
  • She faces a fine of up to $500,000...

Though the article could have been titled:

When contact tracing works against stupid people.
CHAZ has changed its name to SPAZ .. Seattle Public Asshole Zoo

BAHHAAAA
It's a Struther Martin character quote.
But then, I must have missed the BLM signage stating:

What we Want?
A Fair Trial and we're willing to wait for it before we burn this mutha down.

Seems the video was enough to hang the police by. Let's try to avoid double standards. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
My favorite Struther Martin line "Sister,I'm a ship that can't be salvaged."
  • oeb11
  • 06-18-2020, 06:45 PM
Struther martin - an author I am not familiar with .
Will do some looking.

Thank you - gentleman - for the suggestion.
Struther martin - an author I am not familiar with .
Will do some looking.

Thank you - gentleman - for the suggestion. Originally Posted by oeb11

not an author. actor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strother_Martin#Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
so i reach out and grabbed her hand holding my cig and crush it into her palm. so she up and slaps me in the face. so i punched her in the nose and knocked her ass out cold. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I remember being slapped by a woman in undergrad and it still makes me laugh. I took her keys from her and told her to have a friend pick her up or just spend the night and sleep it off because she was drunk and so was I. So this crazy drunk bitch slaps me.

I walked outside with her keys and threw them as far as I could and told her by the time you find them, you'll sober up a bit and you are free to go do whatever. I'll never hit a woman so that was a better alternative to me.

Anyway, she came by the next day all apologetic and my roommates could not keep a straight face. They made me start laughing too and she could not leave fast enough. What sucked is that I had a class with her. Saying I just received the death stare in that class from her the rest of that semester is an understatement. That crazy bitch probably still hates me and my former roommates.

I was slapped a few times in undergrad by drunk chicks. The fucked up thing is most of the time it was because a friend was getting slapped and I thought he would punch her and I would step in and then those drunk chicks would start slapping me. I was just like huh? I just saved you from a one punch hitter quitter nap from him and you are slapping me now? LOL
i punched a chick once. wasn't 92 years old. she might have been a lady of the evening as they say. how'd that happen? well i was in Seattle in the US Navy and we were there to take acceptance of the USS McKee from Lockheed shipyards. since the ship was not yet completed the Navy put us up in a hotel in downtown Seattle. one night me and my buddy Ron Kelly where hanging out partying in his room when we hear a rather large disturbance in the hallway.

so we open the door and look out, with Ron towering over my shoulder at 6'5". well some brothers from the ship had engaged some sisters for some pay for play. seems one of the sisters ripped off one of the guys from our ship and were trying desperately to exit stage left with their ill gotten gains! they were in the hallway right at Ron's door. we stood there more than a little amused at the unfolding situation. so what happened next?

i had just lit a cigarette when all this began so i had it in my hand when we opened the door. the brothers were attempting to retrieve their money and the hooker in question who was in a rather agitated state demanded i give her my cig. of course i didn't. so this sister of the night reaches out and tries to grab my cig and gets the tip and pulls it such that it slipped through my fingers and burned the skin on my hand.

so i reach out and grabbed her hand holding my cig and crush it into her palm. so she up and slaps me in the face. so i punched her in the nose and knocked her ass out cold.

the brothers seize this opportunity to take back their money. the other hooker just wanted to be the fuck outta there and didn't do shit. and that was that. that brother was quite thankful for my timely intervention!

now to prove as best i can this story .. here is me stating that i served on the USS McKee in the navy ..

that was 2018. here is Ron's obituary from 2019.

https://www.csmico.com/obituaries/Ro...#/obituaryInfo

in it is stated ..

• In the Navy: In the most patriotic act of rebellion since the Boston Tea Party, Ron joined the Navy to spite his dad who had served in the Army AND Marines. Ron was stationed in San Diego, where he was part of the inaugural crew who launched the USS McKee. This made him a 6’5” man who’d walk around the house wearing a huge Navy ship belt buckle. His sons rarely misbehaved.

so how could i possibly say in 2018 i served on the McKee and then find a guy named Ron Kelly who also served on the McKee .. stated in his obituary? kinda hard to pull that outta my ass.

what isn't stated in his obit is why he really joined the Navy. he had a D2 scholarship to some small school in Illinois to play basketball and got kicked off the team for his affinity to 420. bahhaa.

Ron also hustled them brothers on the pickup ball courts in San Diego. he was terrible. fumbling the ball out of bounds, bricking shots .. till the money came out .. then suddenly this white guy was raining three's and windmill dunking on these guys.

rip big guy ..

Ronald W. Kelly

it would not surprise me at all if many blacks actually want this. they won't get it.

what they will get, they won't like. they'll get Law and Order and they will obey. or else. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is an excellent story and I consider your actions including force to prevent the escape of the robbers with their ill gotten gains to be completely justified.
My favorite Struther Martin line "Sister,I'm a ship that can't be salvaged." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The man was a great actor!