They Know What I Do......

My 4 gfs (including lexxxy obviously), grandma, mom, and bestie know. My grandma is a hardcore feminist and fully supports my choice with my body. my mother is supportive and just asks that im safe.
My wife actually knows, condones and even encourages me to P4P. We have enjoyed the company of a provider together 5 or 6 times over the years. We've been together since we were teenagers (now early 30s) and I cheated a few times in my younger years. Her mindset is that she understands I enjoy the variety and would rather it be this way where there is no sneaking around or emotional attachment. And it really turns her on to watch or hear about me being with someone else. I always tell her about whatever girl I was with later that night while fucking her. Whenever I share this info with the provider, they usually don't believe me, as you might expect. I don't know if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation but it definitely keeps our relationship fun and exciting! I'd have to say I'm pretty lucky to have a wife that loves women and wants me to also!!
I don’t tell anyone - not even my closest friends.
My wife actually knows, condones and even encourages me to P4P. We have enjoyed the company of a provider together 5 or 6 times over the years. We've been together since we were teenagers (now early 30s) and I cheated a few times in my younger years. Her mindset is that she understands I enjoy the variety and would rather it be this way where there is no sneaking around or emotional attachment. And it really turns her on to watch or hear about me being with someone else. I always tell her about whatever girl I was with later that night while fucking her. Whenever I share this info with the provider, they usually don't believe me, as you might expect. I don't know if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation but it definitely keeps our relationship fun and exciting! I'd have to say I'm pretty lucky to have a wife that loves women and wants me to also!! Originally Posted by JohnDope
dated a provider and she told me everythin. learned how to be a good john. know insider things. know their pet peeves. she told johns about me. some paid me to fuck er in front of them.
is your provider GF or exGF still in the area?
no. travel lots. not from up here.
None of my friends know. Hell, some of you might be my friends/coworkers IRL. That's what makes this site so valuable- it's always better to have someone to talk to. Anonymity makes it a while lot easier. Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder
That's in intriguing thought. No one knows, at least I didn't tell them.
I use to be more open about my business but now a days people r harder to trust...so i try to keep my business on the dwnlow!!
Some of my family knows.. Some domt... Some friends know ,some dont...