Roto fleabag location

Talk about digging up an old thread!
John's visiting from Texas where I mod.
John's visiting from Texas where I mod. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

No, not really. I just remember a moderator mentioning to me something called 'nuclear guidelines' and how I got 10 unnecessary points due to a nuclear guideline being broken. I looked up and down on the guidelines and couldn't find what the nuclear guidelines were. So I did a simple search that turned up this thread. I still haven't seen what defines a nuclear guideline over a guideline. Since you are moderator, I must ask, is there a place on these forums where a nuclear guideline is defined or posted so a member can see the definition? Or is it a guideline only to be used when a moderator immediately decides to use it? So the comment that I'm visiting one particular city's forums is incorrect.

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4045441

I also did a search on that word I happened to use and found many threads were it was used, and it's my gut feeling that the nuclear guidelines weren't used every time that word was used.

It's just this one man's opinion, if there are two different versions of guidelines, then the nuclear guidelines needs to be defined as nuclear and what the penalty would be for every person who used that word or term, not just pick and choose one person over another.

So, looking at the page with the guidelines, which are regular guidelines and which are the nuclear guidelines?