Bar or Club with young whores

I don't go often, but I will sometime head out to a nice restaurant and order a drink at the Bar and a light dinner and never fails if you have the ability to carry a conversation you will almost always get hit on by a decent looking cougar. Usually 7-9 pm and during a game so you have something to start out with. I am real good at playing coy if that makes sense. For some reason women like a man not looking.
I don't know if it is obvious by my question, or because I hang out on this board, but I am really bad at meeting women the old fashion way. I would like to meet women where it doesn't cost me 250 an encounter to have some fun. But I am to tonge twisted and akward for it to work. Even though I am not hideous looking. Any advice would help.
Approach as many as you can get comfortable with it you will get rejected a lot but the more you put yourself out there the easier it will get. And don't do it drunk eventually you will score ....if you score once and strike out twenty times you still win
There was something on NPR a while back about fear of rejection.

A guy had a handicapping fear of rejection in just about everything from talking to ladies to job interviews.

I don't remember if it was in therapy, but someone told him to ask someone a question that he knew they would say "no" to, just for the rejection and chalk that up as the ice breaker and as a win since he had already been rejected that day. It was a concept that took him a while to embrace and employ.

But once he did it worked very well for him. As soon as he was rejected he would thank the person and move on for the rest of the day.

Yes he came off a bit strange to that person who rejected him, but it freed him from his fear of rejection by making it a positive experience since he was now seeking rejection.

Find the hottest girl in the room and ask if you can try on her bra. 99% of the time the answer will be some version of no.

Since you tried this with the hottest girl, you can now move on with your first win, talking to the hottest girl in the room.

As for the 1% that may say yes- be prepared for a bit of excitement.

My way of building confidence is in making people laugh, Jessica loved Roger because he made her laugh.
The more I drink the more the liquid courage kicks in, lol!!!!