Interesting thing about 'Another Realm'

I side with the main consensus.

Cheesy as it sounds I feel more at ease/at home here. I get to talk about all the sexual acts I like to partake in and find that there are many individuals, especially of the female type that likes said acts.

At least this spot has given me a nice list of people to see. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
I agree.. I love this area of the board. People maybe kinky but so nice. It is nt like the hatefulness that is going on in other areas. It seems some of those people stay out of this area.
Can't always let my kink flag fly, but I definitely can here.
I love love love kink and those who can really let it get deep.
  • Shaft
  • 11-07-2015, 10:33 AM
I love this board too. People can say what they like without being judged or made feel like something is wrong with them. While a certain topic may not be my cup of tea, it should be ok for someone to express it. I get so sick of the smart asses on some of the other boards when you ask a question or search for something you like and they feel the need to weigh in to judge you or even worse criticize you for having certain taste. I love this board. Keep it going.
Obviously we are all living in glass houses and don't want any stones thrown.
Obviously we are all living in glass houses and don't want any stones thrown. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
If you were living in a glass house I might just become a peeping Tom.