Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

Do you know what you just posted EVA? I don't think so. It is almost, not quite, a non sequitor. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For sure it went over you head. So keep on scrubbing the head.
Read it again, LittleMoronEva. JD handed you your ass. You're too stupid to realize it.

Read it again, LittleMoronEva. JD handed you your ass. You're too stupid to realize it.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
My god you are as stupid as Judy.Why am I not surprised..Here is your ass go blow on your soup .
Do you know what you just posted EVA? I don't think so. It is almost, not quite, a non sequitor. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to realize that 'impeachment' is the Constitutional process to "get their asses out of the jobs".

+1
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to realize that 'impeachment' is the Constitutional process to "get their asses out of the jobs".

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Three blind mice ,see how they run. LMFAO
Only an idiot laughs at their own jokes when no one else is.

Only an idiot laughs at their own jokes when no one else is.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you weren't so fucking dumb there would be more laughter.
So weak EVA...
So weak EVA... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are the poster child for weak Judy.

jdouche-bag advocating due process be ignored is handing someone their ass?

No sog, It's just jdouche-bag being jdouche-bag.

Just as you jumping on the stupid pile is simply you being you.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No assumption on your part, is there asshole?

Deep down in your tranny cock sucking soul you know the person responsible has a job they can be impeached from, right?

That's why we have due process and you have no say (other than the vote you never use) in the decision or action to impeach.

PS We all know he won't listen to me so would you, as the expert, please tell sog he is misspelling tranny?
jdouche-bag advocating due process be ignored is handing someone their ass?

No sog, It's just jdouche-bag being jdouche-bag.

Just as you jumping on the stupid pile is simply you being you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Did you read LittleEva's post, MunchOnMen? I hope you didn't, because if you did, your post indicates you are as stupid as he is.
Did you read LittleEva's post, MunchOnMen? I hope you didn't, because if you did, your post indicates you are as stupid as he is. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Every time you show your lack of comprehension it verifies the money the government spent on raising and education you was a waste dull knife.
Did you read LittleEva's post, MunchOnMen? I hope you didn't, because if you did, your post indicates you are as stupid as he is. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ivea's post has little to do with this. Jdouche-bag advocating that we ignore due process easily balances off Iva's post.

This is about you saying jdouche-bag's statement, "Do you know what you just posted EVA? I don't think so. It is almost, not quite, a non sequitor." handed someone their ass. Using your standard puts you well under 5000 pounds of your own ass that has been handed to you. You're living on the flat part of a bell curve.
(addressing COG) Ivea's post has little to do with this. Jdouche-bag advocating that we ignore due process easily balances off Iva's post.

This is about you saying jdouche-bag's statement, "Do you know what you just posted EVA? I don't think so. It is almost, not quite, a non sequitor." handed someone their ass. Using your standard puts you well under 5000 pounds of your own ass that has been handed to you. You're living on the flat part of a bell curve. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The way you make friends, COG, I'm surprised you weren't, along with Hillary, "One of America's Top 100 Young Lawyers" about 50 years ago...