IS😇 there some type of 👅twisted fantasy that 🙊makes your dick hard or pussy wet?❤👄

Hmm....here are a few of mine.

Getting ganged banged roughly...think Cody Lane in the blue room but with condoms and no coercion. If you are unfamiliar with the scene go google it.

Being bound then shared without my consent. (Just a fantasy, do NOT try to pull this on me without prior discussion and agreement.)

Playing as a guy's "pimp" and renting out his virgin mouth and ass to TS girls*. Bonus if the guy gets to lick my juices from the girls balls from the pounding I received. Dressing him up and making him "stroll" just to humiliate him....I wouldn't share my sweet thing unless I also get to play or watch.

Queening a guy while a line of guys use my mouth...I'd spit the cum out on his body just to further his degradation.

Because of the nature of the hobby and my fantasies themselves I doubt any of these would happen, but they do make the "spank bank" more fun.

*(Aside: If you are bi, pretty, have a little "extra" down there, in SA or travel to here, and have MM's please contact me. Please, I'd like to meet my unicorn.)
A couple of my fantasies are to buy outfits for both me and my playmate where we rip each other's clothes off leaving them in shreds on the floor. While not necessarily a rape fantasy, future clothes ripping sessions can include such. One provider and I spoke about dong a vampire fantasy with teeth, contacts and lots of blood. Fake and edible of course. Culminating in a bloodfest in the shower so that homicide is not called in for a probable case.
Already did several voyuer sessions with providers who called as a favor when customers requested such.
One recent session with a provider had us talking about doing a session in ultraviolet light and edible fluorescent paints. Already working on the putting it together. I've been in talks with another about doing a 50-shades type session with restraints.
Lesbian squirt bukake for bound SO while I force multiple orgasms using our wand.

-and-

Being SENSUALLY dominated as a couple by incredible hot woman.
Maybe taking your victim from the elevator on the floor of the room would be easier? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Yeah, not many houses have elevators.
Hmm....here are a few of mine.

Getting ganged banged roughly...think Cody Lane in the blue room but with condoms and no coercion. If you are unfamiliar with the scene go google it.

Being bound then shared without my consent. (Just a fantasy, do NOT try to pull this on me without prior discussion and agreement.)

Playing as a guy's "pimp" and renting out his virgin mouth and ass to TS girls*. Bonus if the guy gets to lick my juices from the girls balls from the pounding I received. Dressing him up and making him "stroll" just to humiliate him....I wouldn't share my sweet thing unless I also get to play or watch.

Queening a guy while a line of guys use my mouth...I'd spit the cum out on his body just to further his degradation.

Because of the nature of the hobby and my fantasies themselves I doubt any of these would happen, but they do make the "spank bank" more fun.

*(Aside: If you are bi, pretty, have a little "extra" down there, in SA or travel to here, and have MM's please contact me. Please, I'd like to meet my unicorn.) Originally Posted by SAangel27

Nice! I love the way your thinking <3
Yeah, not many houses have elevators. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

That's true for some reason i was thinking of a hotel rape scene but stairs at your house no issue drag that bitch it's her problem she wore heels to be raped. (Lmfao)
Mine would be having a young woman submit herself to my complete control. Offering herself as a sex toy for my enjoyment and wanting me to use every part of her body. While it goes against common conception, the fantasy then morphs to where I do use her....BUT to give her all the pleasure and orgasms she can take 'til she's left weak, quivering, sweaty, totally open and used. She's tied so she can't move away from my touch spread eagled where all of her sexual charms are on view (some times this involves imagining an audience watching her get ravaged). Tying her also prevents her from stopping the multiple orgasms - pleasure moving over to a "pleasurable" pain.
Mine would be having a young woman submit herself to my complete control. Offering herself as a sex toy for my enjoyment and wanting me to use every part of her body. While it goes against common conception, the fantasy then morphs to where I do use her....BUT to give her all the pleasure and orgasms she can take 'til she's left weak, quivering, sweaty, totally open and used. She's tied so she can't move away from my touch spread eagled where all of her sexual charms are on view (some times this involves imagining an audience watching her get ravaged). Tying her also prevents her from stopping the multiple orgasms - pleasure moving over to a "pleasurable" pain. Originally Posted by Prowordsmith

Wow! Very intriguing! Sign me up!
  • Cleo
  • 02-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Not sure if this fits in with what's been discussed, but I like the natural aroma of a woman's pussy. Not after she's been gang banged all day or after running a marathon. But a little while after she's showered. After she has done a load of laundry & made the bed, or, made a sandwich & watched Oprah. When all the soaps, creams, lotions, & whatever else she uses has faded and all that remains, is that light, musky, sinfully delicious & aromatic scent of pussy! It gets my mojo working. Talk about ringing the dinner bell!!! :-)
I'm sort of a pain puppy. I don't care about the submission or degradation aspects of BDSM, but I absolutely adore the pain aspect. A perfect little masochistic, to quote a previous Goddess. Some of my strongest fantasies are of a truly sadistic bitch of a Domme teasing me until I cum without her permission and then her slapping, scratching, bare hand beating & caning me until I'm completely bruised and bloody. She stays infuriated because my cock won't go limp. It's just topping from the bottom taken to its extreme, but dammit, that's what works for me. It's also completely unrealistic, but that's what fantasies are about, eh?
I dont know how dark my fantasy is..but public sex..fucked so good and deep that I forget about the strangers watching us
Not sure if this fits in with what's been discussed, but I like the natural aroma of a woman's pussy. Not after she's been gang banged all day or after running a marathon. But a little while after she's showered. After she has done a load of laundry & made the bed, or, made a sandwich & watched Oprah. When all the soaps, creams, lotions, & whatever else she uses has faded and all that remains, is that light, musky, sinfully delicious & aromatic scent of pussy! It gets my mojo working. Talk about ringing the dinner bell!!! :-) Originally Posted by Cleo

Mmm l love that smell and taste
Yah . I wake up in the morning and every thing was just a not so good dream . And i have to get ready for work to go run my fortune 500 company .
For me would be laying down and having a line of girls "that are hot" and "thin" give me a golden shower.
one at a time. I know that aint going to happen. 2 possible 10 probable not, but its my fantasy
My dirty little fantasies cum and go <sorry couldn't resist that> but when I recall them they still work. I've used to imagine to have a lady wearing a floor length flowing evening dress perhaps greeting people at a formal of come sort. At the same time I'm under the dress with my tongue working on her pussy, thighs and everything accessible, getting her to the brink and backing off until she couldn't restrain herself and has to cum. Probably totally impossible but most fantasies are.

Lately I've wanted find a pet - puppy girl sort of - to train, treat, and generally enjoy the pleasures we might find. Of course the finding Daddy's princess - full grown adult version of course - is always near the top.