Blue Line up 10-3-19

POA has the best set up by far...No comparison there but the Girls make it up...Hard to imagine a double session at Blue
I always get the big room with the attached shower across from the kitchen..
  • Aoi
  • 10-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Blue has the best girls but POA has the most space. Keep in mind you're going for one reason only and it ain't space.
Blue has the best girls but POA has the most space. Keep in mind you're going for one reason only and it ain't space. Originally Posted by Aoi
I but sometimes that extra pampering in that space changes your entire outlook towards the session and away from that hard core raw sex. Blue has that hands down
That's the best
Has anyone seen Foxy lately?
  • Aoi
  • 10-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Has anyone seen Foxy lately? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Haven't seen her in a few weeks, but she's still the number one in terms of looks there?
I heard a thing or two but just some rumors that probably are not true. May have to revisit her myself soon.
I heard a thing or two but just some rumors that probably are not true. May have to revisit her myself soon. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Every time I call for her, she is "off today, available tomorrow". Called yesterday and today and was told the same thing.
I think she has taken some time off, I am sure she is back so you might try again
Rumors have been put to bed so just ignore my earlier post
  • Aoi
  • 10-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Even if foxy isn’t there, the rest of the like up... is awesome
Pretty solid. Time to discuss double options with these gals. Vicky and Perfect has been done along with Penny and Lexi in combination as well!! Throw some Scarlet and Layna and even some Foxy in there. Who has the balls to TOFTT?
I think she has taken some time off, I am sure she is back so you might try again Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I did try, yesterday, and was told the same "off today, here tomorrow". I don't know who is answering the phones over there but two days in a row I also asked for Silver and was told "no Silver here". So I saw Layna instead.

When I got there, Mamasan recognized me and was friendly. I asked about Foxy and was told she had to have some sort of surgery. She pointed to her butt/hamstring area... So perhaps she pulled a muscle. I would not expect her back anytime soon. I also asked about Silver and she said Silver was there and available and wasn't sure why I was told otherwise on the phone.
I've also called trying to see Foxy without any luck

Bummer that she is apparently out of commission for a while