Sleaze bag Trump disses Homeless USVets.

ya know, for someone who repeatedly calls every other poster here a "dull knife" you must be the dullest knife in history, idiot.

.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There's nothing about Eva that resembles a "knife". You'd more likely be papercut by a bowling ball.
Did you vote for Obama? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No did you?
There's nothing about Eva that resembles a "knife". You'd more likely be papercut by a bowling ball. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Keep buzzing turd fly.
Lil Cotex " IS " (NOT " SEEMS TO BE " ! ) infatuated with POLLS and WINNING CROWNS ! :lmfa o: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It's not "scarlet red."
It's "BIGKOTEX IDIOT OF THE YEAR RED"!

BTW, it is also BigKotex Dipshit of the year 2016 AND "206" Ariel Black Font too!

Keep trying Li'l feller!
Keep Buzzin' Turdy The Cum Guzzlin' (28 x MSOG) Idiot Turdfly!

No did you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck No
But im voting for Trump
But im voting for Trump Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Seek help!
Seek help! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll help her.
But im voting for Trump Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I like a Bitch with balls, unlike eehb"bernie"hhrrrrr...

Thanks, Dorthy. Not many want to come out and admit our only hope!

I like a Bitch with balls, unlike eehb"bernie"hhrrrrr...

Thanks, Dorthy. Not many want to come out and admit our only hope!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's ok Im not scared Donald Trump is like me in a way well as far as his marketing.. Act a god damn fool & have some sense & everybody will talk about your ass..

They will undercover hate but really like you... He pays his own way through & dorthy deals with her own fuckery through her whore adventures lol

Thats me Im donald trump of eccie lol
It's ok Im not scared Donald Trump is like me in a way well as far as his marketing.. Act a god damn fool & have some sense & everybody will talk about your ass..

They will undercover hate but really like you... He pays his own way through & dorthy deals with her own fuckery through her whore adventures lol

Thats me Im donald trump of eccie lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Great. Now on your knees and assume the DT position!
Great. Now on your knees and assume the DT position! Originally Posted by bambino
Yes sir

* kneels down *
Yes sir

* kneels down * Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I luv her.

Thats me Im donald trump of eccie lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yea, check this out... and Thank You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwpt6Quq5kg