BARTERING...

Bartering has worked very well for me. Just like any other business transaction it it important for both parties to be very clear about expectations. Try to complete transaction at the same time...don't take/make a barter where one side will have to wait a long time for their portion to take place. It's not a bad idea to ask for references from other people they have bartered with.
I've shot photos in exchange for benefits a few times. Seemed to work well for both of us. There are a lot of bad selfies out there that don't do justice to those pictured.
I have bartered mattress an furniture with lots of ladies I"m a wholesaler so it has worked out well but u must get to know each other first. Originally Posted by j4j4
Oooooo!! Pm meee!
I have bartered for services before. A couple of times it went well, a couple not so well.
Talk to me babe
For a single session, no.

For a fav? Sure, as long as the guy actually has an appropriate skill set, or access to "gifts" (as some have mentioned above).

I've more than a handful of vehicle rescues (one of which was for a friend of a fav).

And, for a few long term favs, helped the gals move, truck(s) and equip.
The one in KY has has something going on about her new place needing some trim woodwork. Except for travel, an all expenses covered long weekend, with a civie cover story already in place. More of a FWB thing.

Here's a question: Can a long term fav end up as a $ version of FWB?

But, what do I know, I'm just a guy.

alaine has an appropriate caveat at post #16. But reread Winter Monroe's post at #13.
I always get to know my Gents and see what they do so I can utilize their skillz as well. I have traded many skills for my Craft. I have an iron worker who makes me Custom BDSM equipment, A dentist who redid my entire mouth!! A waiter who furnished one of my houses!! Just to give a few examples. Men in the hobby love to give there skillz to a provider! Closed mouths don't get fed so it never hurts to ask! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe

I totally agree with you.
I have had BDSM equipment built as a barter.
Furnishings, MD, DVM. and a dentist once..

Many men won't tell you anything about themselves...other than a fake name and a trash phone.
It is a shame.
I have been a Domme for many years and some of my clients have become lifelong friends.
Bartering has worked very well for me. Just like any other business transaction it it important for both parties to be very clear about expectations. Try to complete transaction at the same time...don't take/make a barter where one side will have to wait a long time for their portion to take place. It's not a bad idea to ask for references from other people they have bartered with. Originally Posted by alaine
GREAT idea!

I guess I am too trusting.

I have a custom-made headboard for 1 spanking.
He made the headboard.
He emailed pictures of it as he built it. for my approval.
The DAY of the session, he delivered it, set it up, and looked at it as I did bad things to his bottom.
This is how it should be.

Immediate gratification for BOTH.
It is nice to hear there are women out there that are "open-minded" and at least intrigued by thought of the "bartering". Most women seem very closed off or not open to the discussion
Please clean out your mailbox so I can PM you.