WTF

You insult our intelligence and you write a sentence like that?

The proper usage would be "know nothings" you ignorant shithead. Originally Posted by DSK
its a good thing that the Military weeds idiots like Eva out thru Marine basic training, he would have end up in the fat farm to start with, then after they trimmed his fat ass down some, if they felt he was worth keeping him he'd go on to a motivation platoon but more likely he wood be discharge as undesirable
its a good thing that the Military weeds idiots like Eva out thru Marine basic training, he would have end up in the fat farm to start with, then after they trimmed his fat ass down some, if they felt he was worth keeping him he'd go on to a motivation platoon but more likely he wood be discharge as undesirable Originally Posted by gary5912
The marines would never do that to us. They'd put him on the land mine search team. You "no" that!
for your info dick head I read the article and assholes like us are the ones that make it possible for commie dick heads like you to live in your mommies basement and post stupid shit like this post so fuck off cocksucker Originally Posted by gary5912
You were so fucking stupid to think I was against the general, you fucking lame mope. Nazi cocksucker fuck off.
its a good thing that the Military weeds idiots like Eva out thru Marine basic training, he would have end up in the fat farm to start with, then after they trimmed his fat ass down some, if they felt he was worth keeping him he'd go on to a motivation platoon but more likely he wood be discharge as undesirable Originally Posted by gary5912
IdiotX100 what did you do in the marines besides suck dick?
The marines would never do that to us. They'd put him on the land mine search team. You "no" that! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When the kids let you play second base Tonto, did it hurt when they stepped on you?
How would the Marines weed out a tranny fuckee gloryhole guru like EKIM now-a-days ?
How would the Marines weed out a tranny fuckee gloryhole guru like EKIM now-a-days ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You got in? Did you suck your way in gay rey?

IdiotX100 what did you do in the marines besides suck dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
well to start with in Khe Sanh I use to rip the heads off little commie cock suckers like you and shit down there necks, and its not the same as shitting your pants and go crying to mommie dick head, you must be obsess with sucking dick that seem to be your responds to every ones post so go fuck yourself small dick

When I was a boy I was told anybody could become a dick head; I'm beginning to believe it.
Eva small dick
well to start with in Khe Sanh I use to rip the heads off little commie cock suckers like you and shit down there necks, and its not the same as shitting your pants and go crying to mommie dick head, you must be obsess with sucking dick that seem to be your responds to every ones post so go fuck yourself small dick

When I was a boy I was told anybody could become a dick head; I'm beginning to believe it.
Eva small dick Originally Posted by gary5912
LMAO gary no dick you obsess about my junk constantly. The chance you would have ripping my head off are nill, cyber bully. You are just another worthless POS blowing smoke on a hooker board. Reminds me a lot of the Jewish lawyer, and the shit he would say.