Encounter: Krissy is Classy

Gentlemen - Please return to the Original Topic of this thread - Crissy.

If you wish to discuss the "going" or average rate, please start your own thread and exchange opinions on that topic in that thread.
Gentlemen - Please return to the Original Topic of this thread - Crissy. Originally Posted by biomed1
Who says Bio doesn't have a sense of humor!

You mean Krissy right?

Originally Posted by arealone
There are a few girls here in nwa the last year that is a Spencer girl. I know this because when I add the girls number to my hobby phone app some how the dumbass attached his name to the number and popped up in caller ID. Also when leaving an Air BNB one time the possible landlord/owner greeted me in the drive and asked if I was Spencer. Then to top it off one of the numbers showed up in my Snapchat with Spencers entire name. I asked one of the girls and she admitted to work for him. I’ve actually seen 2 for sure girls that work for him.

This girl does not work for him. Young and hot some may think soo. But she truly doesn’t. Some guys don’t see managed girls. Don’t want this girl to get that rep.

Any one has question pm me I’ll give you my phone #.

I hope she succeeds in life. Nursing school etc.. she was really nice to ne
Interesting! I guess new rules are enforced now. Using RW names are good to use now.
  • TatSx
  • 09-15-2019, 12:15 AM
Nice!
Interesting! I guess new rules are enforced now. Using RW names are good to use now. Originally Posted by Baconman
If "Spencer" is a Member of Eccie then it is a Violation.
If not, then there is no violation.
Baconman, is Spencer a Member?
Please let me know.
Nope he is not. And it’s my understanding that’s his Street name not his real name