Is this screening questionaire a good idea or too ballsy??

As a guy, it really doesn't matter to me how you screen. The bottom line is that the provider makes up her own mind in her own way on who to accept as a client. I just think that other provider have probably seen so many clients that it becomes difficult to differentiate. That's why the "he's fine" response is so prevalent. A provider is most likely to forget all the "good" guys. The ones that stick out will be the bad ones or the ones who really made an impression (probably less than 5% of her clientele).
The only problem I foresee is the amount of time between the request for screening information and the time when you get it back.

By the time the lady hears, I'll probably have moved on to my next choice.

But if you want to reduce your income b/c you want 2 providers to fill this out in a timely fashion, that's your business. Not mine.
Yeah, but screening is never a quickie type of thing. It usually takes atleast a day for people to get back to you.
For a guy, we don't really care how you screen; we will give up a certain amount of info and that's it.

For me personally, I'm going to give you my P411 info and its either good enough or we won't be meeting. If its good enough for Gina and her staff with what she puts guys through to clear screening, it ought to be good enough for any lady out there!
If its good enough for Gina and her staff with what she puts guys through to clear screening, it ought to be good enough for any lady out there! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
P411 is now being used more and more in Atlanta. If the gent is from out of town I'm not so strict. If he lives in Atlanta, I will require his first and last name. I just don't want to take a chance of running into a person from my real world.
I must have been a pioneer as I had P411 for the last couple years I lived in ATL. Now that you mention it, I guess I did turn several ladies on to them.
I would not have a problem filling that out as long as the lady called me first to let me know she was sending it to me. Otherwise, I may not get to it until its too late. Had a provider text me recently to ask about a client and it got buried amongst text messages..not to mention she sent the damn thang at 8am in the morning. I am a night owl lol.Would have gave a glowing reccomendation for that client,too.
Some ladies are into last minute appointments. I understand, they are very lucrative. Unfortunitly last minutes appointmenst aren't an option for me most of the time. The survery would deem worthless if a fella contacted you and he asked to see you in an hour. But there are some guys who contact me, from out of town, who tell me they are coming to town in 2 weeks and would like an appointment. That gives me plenty of time to screen and make an informed decision.
"Some ladies are into last minute appointments. I understand, they are very lucrative."

Every "last minute" appt I booked has been for the standard rate. Can't imagine being upsold for that. P411 is the gold standard for screening and the survey thing looks like a PIA. Nice try tho.
"Some ladies are into last minute appointments. I understand, they are very lucrative."

Every "last minute" appt I booked has been for the standard rate. Can't imagine being upsold for that. P411 is the gold standard for screening and the survey thing looks like a PIA. Nice try tho. Originally Posted by rachet3375
Rachet, I don't think that's what she meant, hon. I could be wrong, but I think she meant it's not easy for all the ladies here to take last minute appointments, so the ladies that can and do are reaping the monetary rewards for being able to do so.

If "He's fine" has proven not to be so fine for you, then you should ask specific questions about what you might not deem as fine. It might save you from having to visit with "stinkers", laggers, etc... Most of us have things we consider deal breakers, so when asking for a ref, mention those things and see if you get better responses than previously. I learned very quickly after my first "stinker" (for which I received "He's fine" responses from two well known and reputable providers), that I must specifically ask about hygiene in order to avoid seeing another "stinker".

I would like to add that I get more replies from ref requests than I used to. However, there are often times that I don't receive those responses in time to visit, and I still have those instances when I get no response at all. :-( It could be because I was given the wrong kind of contact information. It seems the method of contact can often be an issue as well, as some prefer phone, some texts and others prefer emails. It would be great if more gents would ask a lady or let her know that he wants to use her as a ref and which form of contact is most easily responded to.
  • Chloe
  • 03-29-2011, 02:46 AM
Those are great questions. Most girls may not be able to remember ALL details but if they are a good business gal they keep records of e-mails and correspondence at least!

There's no harm in putting your questions out there and if a gal responds "I know I saw him but I don't remember the details" you at least know the LE status!
Those are great questions. Most girls may not be able to remember ALL details but if they are a good business gal they keep records of e-mails and correspondence at least! Originally Posted by Chloe
I don't plan on writing a book, so I have no need to keep information of any kind, other than a discreet code entered by their name in my hobby phone. I guess some ladies have a need to keep all the details, but I have yet to hear a really good reason for doing so. It's too much of a security risk if that information were ever to get in the wrong hands. Just ask Heidi if ya don't believe me...LOL If I have only seen a gent once for an hour and get a reference request six months later for said gentleman, it's likely I won't remember as much about the gentlemen unless he gives some info to the lady requesting the reference, that will jog my memory of our encounter.

Every "last minute" appt I booked has been for the standard rate. Can't imagine being upsold for that. P411 is the gold standard for screening and the survey thing looks like a PIA. Nice try tho. Originally Posted by rachet3375
see Max's response. She was correct....
Also, I once met a man who was a stinker, but he was the nicest fella out there. Everything else about him was great. He was such a gentle soul and he brought me water and boxed candy. I would give him a reference, but i would also make it very clear that he is a stinker. That way, she could come to her own conclusions on whether or not she choses to meet the man in question. Or perhaps, make it very, very, very clear to this man her hygiene requirements. Boy, was he a stinker tho. His nails were sort of long and dirty. Sometimes clients can be real paradoxes.
Sometimes clients can be real paradoxes. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Not clients, humans.