Why Are They Democrats?

^^ Because they have NEVER had to live in reality
Just look to what Jen,Jen said about tax's and prices , its either there insane or the dumbest people on the planet .
Anyone with 2 brain cells understands that if amazon's tax's go up 5 % the cost of well EVERYTHING is going up at least 5 %
WHY are they Democrats??

'Cause the NUDISTS took one look at 'em and said - "We don't want you. Go somewhere else!"

### Salty
So then: Why is it that millions of intellectually gifted, real-world competent people have drunk the Liberal Cool-Aid?
Maybe your view is wrong. If you can’t understand why people would be more liberal you need to broaden your horizons A bit. You seem to be so far down the conservative rabbit hole that seeing a different view as valid isn’t possible for you.
tribal habit.

you have families voting democrat for years and decades. so when the families children become of voting age, they tell them vote democrat, and their kids say "ok". thats pretty much most of them.

my mother was telling me when she voted first time, she looked at the list, and asked who are these people. she was told to vote all for democrats. she never voted again.
Media brainwashing kinda like saying Beatlejuice 3 x
Media brainwashing kinda like saying Beatlejuice 3 x Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Oh blimey! ... Where's Bambino?
I somehow KNEW that I wouldn't make it thru a week here without the name "Betelgeuse" coming up.

Surely think I'm gonna cry...

### Salty
I don't write German LOL , Maybe we should learn Chinese ,,,,,