Carly Fiorina....She Nailed It

so much for the fucking constitution, eh gfe(forbidden topic)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hillarious tossed that long ago.
so much for the fucking constitution, eh gfe(forbidden topic)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since when did you, Obie, and Hillbilly give a shit about the (capital "C") Constitution?
What the fuck are you talking about, troll? without the fucking constitution, how would I protect myself from Bible thumping, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging shitbirds like you?

I give a shit about the fucking constitution, and don't wipe my ass with it like you and your ilk.
If you replaced Hillary with Carly and Hillary had her business record, she'd have been called a cunt no less than 4 times on this first page. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And they would have been right all 4 times woomby ! Keep WKing for the broom driving beyotch that you have a blow up doll of her likeness to adore and poke . Poke when you can afford to buy patches to plug the holes in the doll that your needle dick poked into it.
What the fuck are you talking about, troll? without the fucking constitution, how would I protect myself from Bible thumping, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging shitbirds like you?

I give a shit about the fucking constitution, and don't wipe my ass with it like you and your ilk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your continued inability to capitalize 'Constitution' speaks volumes.
  • WTF
  • 08-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Your continued inability to capitalize 'Constitution' speaks volumes. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And just what does it speak volumes about there bird brain?
You'll figure it out. I have faith.

Ass-up... Not so much. He still thinks Wendy Davis is Governor of Texas.
Carly Fiorina wishes she would get nailed. . . even Bill Clinton wouldn't touch that bitter shriveled up pussy with Joe Bidens dick.
Carly Fiorina wishes she would get nailed. . . even Bill Clinton wouldn't touch that bitter shriveled up pussy with Joe Bidens dick. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Just like he doesn't touch Shrillary's shriveled up, festering, fly-attracting gash with his OR Joe Biden's dick !
Just like he doesn't touch Shrillary's shriveled up, festering, fly-attracting gash with his OR Joe Biden's dick! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Suckclown thinks she is hot...

Originally Posted by lustylad
woomby the puto will be running out to get a new Shrillary blowup doll that looks like this picture after he sees it ! His other one has plugs and patches on top of plugs and patches from him trying to hit it with his pencil dick !!!

Schwing!!!

shes got a certain MILF appeal.
... and don't wipe my ass with it ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Is that how you use THE FLAG?
No, LLIdiot. I salute the flag.

Do you?

You simpering bitches obsession with the fucking constitution abut unwillingness to abide by its commandments speaks volumes of your collective hypocrisy and inability to segregate your hatred from your passion.

No wonder you're sitting at home alone playing Bill O'Reilly on a whore board.