Grabbing some international pussy

Like dicks?

Of course you do.

:roflmao
: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the jackass that voted for that 'dick', you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Why doesn't your emperor's lasciviousness bother you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what was lascivious about it cocksucker? you are desperate to grab at anything you thicnk might be awkward. that old hag should be lucky the Lord Emperor pecked her on the cheek in the first place. that's a frenchie thing btw .. they are weird in the head .. like you!
  • Trey
  • 07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Here's your slob you're aching to slobber on, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsTfEfLZ9Y Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You come up with a vid of a guy with a boner lol. Good job your guy is 70 only dreams of the days he could get a boner. Cant even imagine the days when he had to hide having a boner (if he ever had to). Again good job
Why doesn't your emperor's lasciviousness bother you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When did we start talking about Bill Clinton?
When did we start talking about Bill Clinton? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Whenever you deflect from Trump.
When did we start talking about Bill Clinton? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
" Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter, than it is your wife"- Donald Trump on Daughter Ivanka

If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps Id be dating her"- Donald Trump on daughter Ivanka

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."- Donald Trump

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."- Donald Trump to Billy Bush

Bush: " Whatever you want."

"Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."-Donald Trump

This is your President Boy
He then made some inappropriate comments about Mrs. Macron's figure.

Surprised he didn't offer her 100€ for a BNG!

What a fucking SLOB!!!!
what was lascivious about it cocksucker? you are desperate to grab at anything you thicnk might be awkward. that old hag should be lucky the Lord Emperor pecked her on the cheek in the first place. that's a frenchie thing btw .. they are weird in the head .. like you! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So you're good with all of it, right?

Then you're a fucking SLOB too. But we knew that.

(Come on, WWE, I know youve got something to say in response, but predictably it'll be about about DICKS and your usage of them)
assup, please don't die .. yet. the next 8 years are worth it. you wouldn't want to miss it .. would ya??
Assup is like most leftist. They want everything destroyed. A coast to coast detroit.

His dipshittery is epic. Virtue signaling, selective outrage, getting angry over minor bullshit like tweets and videos of the president saying "pussy". If he steps into I 35 while I'm driving, I'm gonna plow right over him.
Assup is like most leftist. They want everything destroyed. A coast to coast detroit.

His dipshittery is epic. Virtue signaling, selective outrage, getting angry over minor bullshit like tweets and videos of the president saying "pussy". If he steps into I 35 while I'm driving, I'm gonna plow right over him. Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Asswipes just a stupid, lazy, slovenly, cocksucking PIG
NYAHHHH. NYAAAAAHHHHH. NYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Stupid fuckers.

BTW - EATLER, you never answered my question to your post. Are you just that big a pussy, or a YUGE twat?
NYAHHHH. NYAAAAAHHHHH. NYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Stupid fuckers.

BTW - EATLER, you never answered my question to your post. Are you just that big a pussy, or a YUGE twat? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I answered twice you stupid pig. Now go wallow in your feces.
He wallows in feces? Gross. When I am done taking a crap in a parking lot, I leave the scene rather than wallowing in it.
He wallows in feces? Gross. When I am done taking a crap in a parking lot, I leave the scene rather than wallowing in it. Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Let him know where it is. He'll wallow in yours too.