Call back or Not

Oenghus, just wait until you cum inDea my mouth and I swallow you down; then you really will think you have died and gone to heaven . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Hmm sounds fun, can't wait Jackie! Death by Jackie, I think I hear the song of the lovely siren calling my name!
Oenghus, just wait until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you down; then you really will think you have died and gone to heaven . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
5,000 dirty bastards scaled the castle wall....

J, that is pheromonal warfare...some of us won't be able to think straight for a week now.
5,000 dirty bastards scaled the castle wall....

J, that is pheromonal warfare...some of us won't be able to think straight for a week now. Originally Posted by bartipero
Some of us couldn't think straight to begin with!

Jakie just let me say... WELCOME BACK!!!
If a message is left then I Iisten to it before calling back.
I have just been alittle confused on if to or if not,
the last thing I want is to upset my friends but I also don't
want them to think im blowing them off. Originally Posted by Carlylov
If you simply ask your clients to request a call back when they are listening to your message (either by their leaving a message or through a follow-up text - some guys don't like to leave a message, but they will text you), you certainly can't go wrong. Most gentlemen that are interested in you specifically will leave a number and a good time for you to return the call . . . some are, of course, just going down the list of who is available at that moment (to scratch their itch).
The bottom line is that the more you do to err on the side of absolute discretion, the more successful you'll be! Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
and the lower the probability of causing havoc in others' lives.

Oenghus, just wait until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you down; then you really will think you have died and gone to heaven . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Carlylov, imo, Jackie has it abso-sucking-lutely correct!! [riffing of her last post]

seriously, imho, DO NOT CALL BACK OR TEXT a man unless he explicitly says it's OK for you to do so. regardless if the guy is single, w/ an SO, or married.
there is just too much of a chance of causing havoc in his life.
when this has happened to me, i re-evaluated my relationship w/ the woman and removed several from my black book cos of their indiscretion. i've never had to do this w/ women who know how to conduct business in a discreet manner.

as jackie said, if you set up a voice mail announcement or email auto-response msg, i suggest you let the guys know to tell you a) if they want a call / text back and b) what are the best times to do so.

if the guy doesnt leave any info, then either he is moving on, will call back, or hopes you can read his mind :^)
i believe it's the guy's responsibility to make you aware of how/when to contact them. so, if he doesnt, the ball is still in his court.
just like i believe it's the woman's responsibility to let clients know how/when to contact them [via eccie or p44 pvt msgs, email, call, text, etc].

email and pvt msgs are another thing. but phone calls/text msgs are too vulnerable to prying eyes.
I do not like call backs unless I ask to be called back to set up something. But that is only because I dont have a hobby phone like I should .... :/
nice