MCP in NYC...is this religion based or citizen protection??

• oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 03:44 PM
As long as they follow the law who cares. There have been community watches for many years in this country. Some of them religious based. Let's see where this goes before we condemn them.

If you do a little research you will find that there is an Orthodox Jewish community patrol Shomrim that patrols largely Hasidic neighborhoods in Brooklyn. There is also a Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol that's similar as well. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

The Jewish watches are confined to their neighborhoods and their People
No interest in regulating the rest of society to Orthodox standards
They do not drive cars made to look like cop cars and do not dress as cops.

I have no problem with the Jewish patrols of their own Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox peoples.

CMP - will patrol and enforce Sharia on non-Muslim peoples in police type uniforms in cop-type cars. And expand , as they state, nationwide. It is to enforce Sharia on a secular nation.

I do not need/want pseudo cop Muslim fanatics patrolling my neighborhood and home for compliance with their Sharia Law. I do not want to be harassed by Muslim fanatics because I do not comply with their Sharia law.

It has happened in Europe and will happen here.

They should be arrested for impersonating police officers.

I have no problem with the Jewish patrols of their own Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox peoples.

CMP - will patrol and enforce Sharia on non-Muslim peoples in police type uniforms in cop-type cars. And expand , as they state, nationwide. It is to enforce Sharia on a secular nation.

I do not need/want pseudo cop Muslim fanatics patrolling my neighborhood and home for compliance with their Sharia Law. I do not want to be harassed by Muslim fanatics because I do not comply with their Sharia law.

They should be arrested for impersonating police officers. Originally Posted by oeb11
you really should get out of the house occasionally cab11
you really should get out of the house occasionally cab11 Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe he can visit you in your cave
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 04:18 PM
I offered - the pseudo olive branch was withdrawn!
Fuck the Jews and Muslims both. They have been fighting for 2,500 years. Take that shit to the Middle East where it belongs Originally Posted by themystic
You are wrong - the Jewish people have been promoting peace while holding off the Muslims who are bent upon the destruction of Israel.

They should be arrested for impersonating police officers. Originally Posted by oeb11
Those motherfuckers should definitely be arrested for impersonating a police officer.

However, I hope the Muslim enforcers do push their shit and get some fights started so the liberals will have to take a stand on this shit.
Those motherfuckers should definitely be arrested for impersonating a police officer.

However, I hope the Muslim enforcers do push their shit and get some fights started so the liberals will have to take a stand on this shit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
ill take a stand. Lock them Muslim fuckers up. They cant go around and play po-po
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Sensible
After arrest, charges, and conviction at trial for impersonation of police officer

Thank You - TM
Sensible
After arrest, charges, and conviction at trial for impersonation of police officer

Thank You - TM Originally Posted by oeb11
your welcome. when the Muslims start acting right people will start treating them right. if the moderate muslims are really moderate than why aren't they raising hell about the radical muslims? because its a hateful religion
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 06:40 PM
I see the major issue as integration into American culture - a secular Society governed by secular law, and separation of church /religion and state.

Islamic culture in Middle east is Sharia law - with other religions outlawed.
you want to come here - Fine- speak English, respect our laws and secular society, and integrate into the culture in that way.

You choose to try to inflict Sharia law on America - I am in serious opposition to your presence in America.

I damn sure will not stand for Sharia police in my town and home!
ill take a stand. Lock them Muslim fuckers up. They cant go around and play po-po Originally Posted by themystic
Damn straight my bro!
I see the major issue as integration into American culture - a secular Society governed by secular law, and separation of church /religion and state.

Islamic culture in Middle east is Sharia law - with other religions outlawed.
you want to come here - Fine- speak English, respect our laws and secular society, and integrate into the culture in that way.

You choose to try to inflict Sharia law on America - I am in serious opposition to your presence in America.

I damn sure will not stand for Sharia police in my town and home! Originally Posted by oeb11
No one should stand for it my good man.
You are wrong - the Jewish people have been promoting peace while holding off the Muslims who are bent upon the destruction of Israel. Originally Posted by friendly fred
An anti-semite is and anti-semite...getting through to him would be... a fool's er-rand...once a racist bigot always a racist bigot
ill take a stand. Lock them Muslim fuckers up. They cant go around and play po-po Originally Posted by themystic
I can believe I'm agreeing with you
Gonna be "Red Dawn" just with muslins