America says let's move on!

• CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't think reconciliation bills are subject to filibuster. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
apparently you are correct..

now rather than impeach him, you can go suck Roberts dick for giving the dark cloud some light
Ah, proven wrong, so resort to homophobic epithets. I expected no less from you, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Ah, proven wrong, so resort to homophobic epithets. I expected no less from you, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

more of a figure of speech than a homo insult ...

and unlike most republicans and libertarians I dont have a problem saying Im wrong or youre right
Where the hell did you get THAT misinformation, CBJ7? It doesn't take 2/3 to repeal a law. Idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only if you have to override a veto. We won't have to worry about that since, Obama is going to be defeated.
Obama is going to be defeated. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Isn't that what you said about the Health Care Bill?

Hmmm!

Hmmm! Originally Posted by bigtex
To prove you love Opimpimp. You must do this. I'm serious...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qgmgsLe0xrM
We now have one democrat in the house that says he would vote for repeal. Those democrats keep falling out of Obama's nasty ass everyday. Even good ole Claire McCaskill has decided to keep her distance and I keep calling reminding her who much she had to do with getting him to run. Her and Ted "
waterboy" Kennedy were the first two sitting senators to push him.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2012, 06:07 AM

Hmmm! Originally Posted by bigtex
They will talk shit but they will not put any money on it. I have offered even money bets to all takers that Obama will win come November. Not one of these shit talking clowns will take me up. Come November they will be titty baby crying like they did over healthcare. Next they will try to impeach Obama after he is re elected. Same as they did Clinton. They have no respect for the ballot box.
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;2879438]We now have one democrat in the house that says he would vote for repeal. Those democrats keep falling out of Obama's nasty ass everyday. Even good ole Claire McCaskill has decided to keep her distance and I keep calling reminding her who much she had to do with getting him to run. Her and Ted "
waterboy" Kennedy were the first two sitting senators to push him.[/QUOTE

If you are running for another term you will say anything.
[QUOTE=ekim008;2879738]
If you are running for another term you will say anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Correction: If you are running for another term you will say and do anything.

There I fixed it for you!
They will talk shit but they will not put any money on it. I have offered even money bets to all takers that Obama will win come November. Not one of these shit talking clowns will take me up. Come November they will be titty baby crying like they did over healthcare. Next they will try to impeach Obama after he is re elected. Same as they did Clinton. They have no respect for the ballot box. Originally Posted by WTF
And you are a liar.
Ah, proven wrong, so resort to homophobic epithets. I expected no less from you, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ah, yes a popular tactic around these parts. I however do not think that you should go down on the Chief Justice.

Personally, and in this forum, I have money on Obama loosing.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2012, 01:39 PM
And you are a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Any of you lil bitchs wanna bet let me know how much. I can cover how ever much you choose to lay. People that live in Houston put up or shut up. Anybody says they have bet me money is a liar. I would love to take some of you trailer trash , gun clutching , bible thumping Obama hating $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

COG, If you think I am a liar for saying the people that wanted to impeach Clinton have no respect for the ballot box than than you Mr Henny Penny are just another sore loser. You hate the system and want to impeach them all. I can at least respect that. The silly Sobs that just go after the other side and ignore their side faults are the real wacho s.
The problem WTF is that you ran around here saying you were a Ron Paul supporter. You never were. You have been an Obamaton from the beginning. You lied. I would never make a bet with a liar.
I would never make a bet with a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A likely story.

Hell, I would not bother me in the least to make a bet with someone in a public forum with a person I felt was a liar. Can you spell public bragging rights?

Looks to me like this is another example of SOF being scared of his own shadow!

He talks a big game but at the end of the day, he doesn't deliver!