Bagels

• GP
  • 11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I tried Manhattan Bagel once. Never again. No flavor and rubbery.
Weren't there a couple places on Hertel Ave.?

Gotta be something in Williamsville. Originally Posted by jokacz
Search the phone book: Goldberg, Horowitz, Kaplan ... Any of those people with a williamsville zip code should be resourceful

I tried Manhattan Bagel once. Never again. No flavor and rubbery. Originally Posted by GP
Keep in mind burger king brought vagels to the masses with their breakfast sandwich... There's always gonna be imitators homies!
Sounds like you two are a match made in heaven! Originally Posted by GP
Bolan may or may not be a traditional surname. Marc bolan was born a Jew, But also changed his name !! Michael Landon was born Eugene orowitz... Not bad for a half breed !!
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2012, 10:26 AM
How do you guys prefer your bagels prepared?

I like mine plain toasted with butter. Originally Posted by GP
Just a cotton pickin' minute!

Aren't you the guy who, after you got banned, mocked Jack in your signature line for starting a thread about our favorite ice-cream or something?
That was Brooke not Jack.
Just wanted to say that the quality and quantity of threads and discussions really has improved in the last few months. There was a point where backbiting, peronal attacks, and thread hijacking almost killed off the value of this board.

Thanks to all those who ave turned things around. Now if we could only rekindle more activity in the discussions from the provider side.

Keep moving things forward folks, and thanks again. Originally Posted by qixerotic
a few people are not around. I'm sure some of them will eventually come back and the place will revert to its usual ways of fighting and drama.. Originally Posted by GP
so much for the kudos

wham BAM right out the WINDOW!
  • GP
  • 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Just a cotton pickin' minute! Originally Posted by Doove
cotton pickin'? I won't even go there!

Aren't you the guy who, after you got banned, mocked Jack in your signature line for starting a thread about our favorite ice-cream or something? Originally Posted by Doove
I do not recall such events ever taking place, but if you say so, then it must be true. Apparently the so called ice cream thread must not have been very popular. Thanks for keeping it on topic and peaceful!
Bolan is a family name. It is English.
It is almost impossible to get a true bagel in Buffalo anymore, they are basically bread, not bagel. GP, try Bagel Jay's I suppose. He was one of the original Bagel Brothers until they sold out to Manhattan and began using frozen everything.
How 'bout one of these, GP?

I won't even go there!. Originally Posted by GP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq08yOneY_0
cream cheese
I am not to Familar with Bagels, BUT let me tell you my people !!!
every saturday and sunday, I go to Panara bread, at 12corners
and get there Cinnimon crunch (bagels) 2
I dont consider them bagels, cause they have no hole in middle
have YOU tried there Cinnimon Crunch bagels ???? very good Originally Posted by Franklin4

Panera has those Asiago cheese bagels ... They are awesome. On the downside, you have yuck mouth later, but its worth it.
Fresh warm bagels need no toasting, save that for day two! For a real NYC (pricey) experience, a fresh seeded bagel, go all out with lox, cream cheese, thin slice red onion, and maybe tomato and capers! Thanks for this thread homie...hell with haters!

Originally Posted by whosdair
Hey who,

What about Brownstein's kosher deli at the Twelve Corners? The best!!!
Open face toasted Everything bagel and cream cheese. Sometimes I like it for an sausage, egg & cheese sandwich.