OK Guys, The New Format Has Some Bugs In It !

They must have "FIXED" something yesterday because now it doesn't bring up a login screen at all. Took me 5 minutes to find another way in. This really sucks. The only thing that works is pop-ups--for every page change. I'm outta here...
"It would be nice if we had the options to switch back to the old screens and interface?? New ones sux for the reasons outlined above.

Also, if you simply type in eccie.net into your browser, it takes you to a page that does NOT have any log-in prompts. You choice is either set up new account or request Premium Access."

"They must have "FIXED" something yesterday because now it doesn't bring up a login screen at all. ... This really sucks. The only thing that works is pop-ups--for every page change."

Agree with this 100%. Have been member since 2009 and am more than disgusted with whatever genius came up with this plan. I STILL haven't figured out how to get on the site.

Not even certain this message will find anyone. WTF is going on???

Cumandgitit
+1--They must have "FIXED" something yesterday because now it doesn't bring up a login screen at all. Took me 5 minutes to find another way in. This really sucks.
They must have "FIXED" something yesterday because now it doesn't bring up a login screen at all. Took me 5 minutes to find another way in. This really sucks. The only thing that works is pop-ups--for every page change. I'm outta here... Originally Posted by PeterFunt
+1--They must have "FIXED" something yesterday because now it doesn't bring up a login screen at all. Took me 5 minutes to find another way in. This really sucks. Originally Posted by guy fawkes
they fixed multi-quote!!!
Any one know where I can locate the search providers site? How can I bring it up?