Where's is everyone

^^^ agreed
Rate increase so I move on to the next provider. Slow response but I already have another provider in line. I also skip on post requiring at least 3 recent references - I understand the safety but this also slows it down since some do not respond. Again on to the next provider.. Originally Posted by bbnt0
I think there a whole lot of us crossing of our list of providers demanding 3 references Back in the day if you had reviews and had been a member for years they wouldn't put you through all the trouble Maybe when business starts drying up they will wise and reaiize that type of scrutiny is overkill
I've heard that it's possible for unscrupulous folks to hack or take over an old member's Profile and pose as him/her. Imagine the possibilities....

So the screening & recent references are a PITA, but I get it.
What is the real question?

If it is where is the lack of spam warfare in coed. Answer- it is gone. This forum is for civil conversation between provider and providee. Start a thread conversation. Men will come. Most providers are not using this marketing tool. Mistake.

If it is where is my business generated from this website? Amswer is, idk. There are still plenty of shoppers. Are you maximizing your marketing opportunitues? (See point above) Are you doing them well? is your update getting clicks from the type of buyer you want? -Best ad I have seen in a while came from one posted by Scout Shaffer recently. No dumb back page icons on title line, no dumb filter effects on pictures posted. Pictures were posted. Clean background. Excellent product discription. Clear definition of target client. She got my attention. -just sharing.

Girls, you do you with regard to your safety. While I understand and respect Mr. James opinion on that matter, your personal safety has to always come first.

Play well all.
I was almost caught/recognized at one place, so laid low by mostly seeing only one UTR provider, at an apartment, for what may have been several years, until she made her fortune and went back to Beijing.

I managed to start an ongoing thing with a GC waitress, which was very fun, for a while, until she disappeared, like a ghost. She was probably ready to settle down with a man who had no SO. I understand; secrecy/discretion can get old, after a while.

I now find myself without any current provider references, trying to start from scratch.

Edited to add: I have recently started becoming more serious about photographing people, artistically, so that being seen meeting an attractive woman will have a plausible explanation.
I’ve been in and out from ECCIE since they shutdown and then reopened. Not really needing a lot of hobby activity right now, so I’m not here much. That said, I’ve also started in on another platform.

My international travel has kicked up, along with a couple of solid partners here, and the availability of legal or unpoliced sex work is so much easier internationally. The US side is complicated.

This place has changed imho. Lots of dumbass guys harassing the ladies in the forums. It’s bullshit. I’m always up to see a provider, but I do agree the 3 recent references is hard for even a guy like me who is downscaling my hobbying.

The ladies here are awesome, just hard to find time (or a need) for new connections. Of course, im always happy to be an early reviewer. (Shameless plug lol)
Too much work to meet up, some want too much money, 3 references, some want drivers license, some want employee information, some don't reply back for days, some don't reply at at, some want p411, some want pictures, some want your race, some want a deposit..... all we want it some pussy.
You would think that providers would recognize human nature...people follow the avenue of least resistance and pick the low hanging fruit. all of the above hoops that they want people to jump through hurts business. Do they comprehend that it is a buyers market with hundreds of women on sites on the internet in Houston
When I contact you for services, I don't want to wait for 3 other chicks to respond back to your inquiries. If I'm on the prowl, it's because I want it right then and there. I have P411 and have been on here forever. One would think that those two things would be enough.

There's also the matter of higher rates. I understand that providers have their reasons for this, but the ultimate result is that I just don't contact you, no matter how hot you are. But with how long my waiting list is, it's not a bad thing.
I always figured they asked for 3 references so they could get a response from at least one. And in a decent time frame.

People responding in this thread is proof positive that people are here. Op, are you closing? ABC.
I have to second the bit about too many hoops. I've been around long enough and have a number of reviews. I think I have a pretty good track record. Having to provide references all the time I kind of feel rude to my regulars when I end up using them. It just tells my regulars that I'm not seeing them, that that money is going elsewhere. So, I'd just rather stick with my regular(s) and keep it at that.
This is why p411 works. If a provider isn't a member there, we probably aren't going to meet. Too many options to jump through hoops.
Whata the point of 3 refs anyway....a good reference is a good reference especially if we have seen someone that has been around and well established. I won't waste time finding a new recent 3rd when this is a pit stop killing time dream opportunity.
This ain't my who just something I do..... anyways new eccie is toned down to pg13.....
It is not easy providing three references when they have left for China, and/or retired/broken away from the service provider business, with new phone numbers.

I continue to carefully follow-up on some leads, found tucked-away in carefully-hidden places, but cannot always remember my old codes/short-hand. It is quite sobering, to realize that one provider I was regularly seeing, when she was 19 or 20, is now well into her thirties. Do I dare to try a call?
It is not easy providing three references when they have left for China, and/or retired/broken away from the service provider business, with new phone numbers.

I continue to carefully follow-up on some leads, found tucked-away in carefully-hidden places, but cannot always remember my old codes/short-hand. It is quite sobering, to realize that one provider I was regularly seeing, when she was 19 or 20, is now well into her thirties. Do I dare to try a call? Originally Posted by Gangolf
I always tell guys references are the last way that I prefer to verify. Its just as much of a headache for the ladies as it is for the gents. If you have been active in the hobby in the past 6 months its not hard to ask a lady if she minds you using her as a reference. Some ladies are bitter, don't want to share you ect and flat out wont even answer when ladies pm asking for info. I say up to 3 so that at least 1-2 responds. This requires pre-booking. Its not for gents who are looking to meet last min.

I personally provide references for regs or members who I have verified accounts for on other places. I don't have time to be searching ect… But if a guy ASKS me too.. then I will.

Usually, WELL ESTABLISHED gents are easy to verify. The fact that "dangerous" people HAVE gained access to gents ESTABLISHED accounts/ON ECCIE had multiple reviews under them and LADIES payed the price for that. You WILL find that EVEN if you have been a member since 2010 ladies will send you thru screening.

Things have been a little extraordinarily odd in Houston lately & its OTC (*ahhhHummm*). It is making it harder for the ladies. If you meet a chick that doesn't screen, you may not want to visit with her. Reckless behavior could also effect a gent.

Stay Safe,
Jess