A public message to frontman667

Oh man, darn it, now what am I going to read when I am taking a dumb.
Oh well, this board provides plenty of other material to help me with my morning constitutional.

Have to admit that I found his ramblings were amusing at first, but the irritation of them was starting to wear on me.
Hey Frontman, before you go I got a good deal for you and your fellow conspirators on some really nice tinfoil hats! They're proven to be able to keep the government from knowing what you're thinking! They won't last long and if you call in the next 10 minutes, I'll throw in a Pocket Fisherman!
Thank you, SJ.
You're welcome. I live to serve man, just like this dude.

This was a hilarious read, though i skimmed over most of the long paragraphs lol. I got the jist.
Attorney licensed in three states here (not TX)... I'm a little bothered that this character's ramblings are being described as legal "research." When a real lawyer researches the law on a particular subject, he/she is interested in arguments on both sides of an issue. I'm usually more interested in the opposing view because that's what I need to rebut. This necessarily requires considering everything that could be remotely relevant to the particular issue with which I am concerned. Note that this is in contrast to haphazard analysis of misunderstood legal doctrine just to cherry-pick some obscure "authority" to support your preconceived position. I'm happy this guy is being accepted on the conspiracy theory/ nutjob boards, that's where he belongs!
FU! Frontman
As for me and Mine we'll follow the Shyster!
Oh well, this board provides plenty of other material to help me with my morning constitutional.

Have to admit that I found his ramblings were amusing at first, but the irritation of them was starting to wear on me. Originally Posted by SKCGUY65
Taking a dumb? It should read dump. The "d" and "p" keys are even next to each other you knucklehead. Now I have to go take a dump while re-reading your posts frontman.
  • LNK
  • 11-05-2013, 11:45 AM

Have to admit that I found his ramblings were amusing at first, but the irritation of them was starting to wear on me. Originally Posted by SKCGUY65
Taking a dumb? It should read dump. The "d" and "p" keys are even next to each other you knucklehead. Now I have to go take a dump while re-reading your posts frontman. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
No, no, I think he had it right.

If you're reading frontman667's "pearls of legal wisdom", then taking a dumb is what you're doing.
As a fan of old time SF, I recall the book the dude was holding. "To Serve Man" was a recipe book.
I came into this thread late, but SJ, I would *ALWAYS* value any advice you gave on these boards.

A little knowledge is dangerous, indeed.

Thanks for being here.