Tattoos… Art or Graffiti?

A waste of money? How do u figure spending money on PERMANANT ink is anymore of a waste than paying for an hour of pussy?
And even if it was kitchen art who the fuck is to say that person's any less secure with themselves or any less respectable than someone who has to pay for ass. And dont pull this I dont have to bs. Ya u do. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
JA you are a beautiful canvas and the artwork on your skin is amazing. fuck the haters inked women are beautiful and your an excellent example of living art.

I understand ink is not for everybody but everyone who wants to complain about it guess what its only skin deep!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Dkayz
  • 04-12-2016, 05:49 PM
than someone who has to pay for ass. And dont pull this I dont have to bs. Ya u do. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I don't have to, I just choose to because it's fun and it's like grocery shopping.

But I agree, I have more self respect than a lot of people, but I'd also be surprised to find someone on the KC board with more tattoos than me, including the ladies.

Where I draw the line is like I said in my previous post. They need to be at least somewhat well done. I don't care if it's weird as shit as long as you didn't get it done in a kitchen with guitar string.

(Jayded Angel, I love your tattoos, by the way. They are part of the reason I have your profile bookmarked and I'm hoping to call you one day lol.)
I'm 50 plus. I have no tats my self but I find them both" sexy beautiful art" or "What the hell were you thinking" Like "I heart Jack"(an old asshole boyfriend). Sometimes amazingly on the same beautiful body. If you are lucky,you get the girl and hopefully the stories. I'd love to see Jayded Angel.
Some like tattoos some dont.
Just like some people like spinners and some like uhm bigger.
Some like blondes.. some dont...
Whatever floats yer boat. mk?
  • Dkayz
  • 04-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Prime example. Bobby hates tattoos.
Definitely art.
It depends... Some are artful and look nice. Others don't.
I've met many women very dissatisfied with decisions they made in their youth.......

And there is no question that ink affects a woman's ability to secure work in many fields.
Here's something to consider...do you dislike tattoos but like breast implants? Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. (For the record, I find many tattoos sexy, but am turned off by fake boobs.)
I like art. I dislike cheap clip art off a tattoo parlor wall, drunk mistake tattoos, and most self done tattoos. But Bobby is right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's all about perception. And pretty is skin deep.