I wanna fuck a trainer in my gym.

First of all, the photo demonstration (very nice) is Reverse Cowgirl - with that said, my best advice to you is go ask strangers in the street for advice. Nobody here knows shit about anything!!!
Just walk up to her like you fuckin run the place and tell her that she is the most beautiful creature that you have ever laid eyes on then walk off. And the next time you go to the gym don't make a big deal about it. If she approaches you in the future at some point even for a bullshit reason then you are as good as mounted up, I she doesn't then she'll just think your a nice guy with balls and she'll tell her friends about it and one of them might wonder why you don't think they are the most beautiful creature. Shit like that has worked in the past believe it or not.

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck someone like that, I've wanted to fuck Dallas Rain forever but we can't seems to schedule up.
Stuff an empty paper towel core down the front of your pants and speak loudly into your cellphone saying things like, "Sell the 5,000 shares of Apple and tell the architect to proceed on the beach estate".
I'm a noob.

There is this blonde bombshell working in the fitness center that I go to.

I dream about having sex with her in my sleep all the time.

My favorite position is cow girl. .

Sadly, I haven't even talked to her.

Any advice on how to bang this chick?

What do they like? How to approach her?
Originally Posted by baragi
I think you should treart her like any lady with respect and dignity. And for the pleasure of her company and not for what you get out of it. Go out and give her a good time without expecting anything but appreciation in return.
I'm a noob.

There is this blonde bombshell working in the fitness center that I go to.

I dream about having sex with her in my sleep all the time.

My favorite position is cow girl. .

Sadly, I haven't even talked to her.

Any advice on how to bang this chick?

What do they like? How to approach her?
Originally Posted by baragi
let us know if you succeed
that's good advice.. if only I could follow thru... sigh!
A question that you should ask yourself is whether or not you really like your gym. IF you are successful (or not), are you willing not returning to the gym if things go sour? Going to a gym is not similar to chasing after skirts at work, but the situation can get bad. Of course, for us guys, others would be slapping your back; for the ladies (or trainer), its another story.
Just yanck your pecker out of your shorts and tell her to pump you up.
Next time you see her bench pressing ask her if she needs a spot then tea bag her while she is in the lifting stage of one of her reps. Lmao. Seriously though just talk to her man. If she's exrremly hot than she probably gets hit on all the time by jack asses but isnt approached by respectful guys as often as you would think. Or you can go boomhower on her and just keep asking her out till she gives in and says yes or calls the cops.
Pull your pecker out and tell her to curl this.
noob........roll up in there like a boss and talk to her, look her in the eye and touch her in a friendly-manly way. If you think she's too hot for you you need to realize she's probably fucked uglier guys than you so go take that pussy like the man you are. Then blow her off. Keep in mind this is just practice cause you're gonna fuck hotter trainers, you don't need her. But If she comes back to you make your intentions clear or else she'll see you as a creeper--white knight and she'll never lay her best fuck down on you cause you're no challenge to her. You might fuck her and stick some cash in her purse for next week, you might fuck her and roll on the the next chick or you might whack off like any other night. Just pretend you only have 90 days to live and fucking YOLO noob.
Pull your pecker out and demand she feel the burn.
Tell her upfront. I prefer guys to be honest. I'm a personal trainer and if a guy just told me he wanted to see me naked and he was my type and fine, I'd say, okay, when and where?
Pull your pecker out and tell her to curl this. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah try that. I bet she breaks it off like a piece of cellery and stuffs it up your John Brown hind parts.
You didnt say what she does in the fitness center. If she is a trainer, hire her for some sessions and over time, you may be able to seduce her or better yet, have her seduce you. If she is a member, just chat with her and see where things go. If she works some other job in the center, best to leave it alone or be prepared to change gyms. Getting to sexually aggressive is generally not a good idea with anyone unless it is your own personal trainer who you pay for personal training sessions.