new details on JFK assassination

• WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
we'll wait for you to tell us all what really happened, Einstein.
i mean, you claim to know everything else, right?

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong WK

Lexus Lover knows everything He is King KIA-(Know it All)
Lusty Lad knows almost everything, He is King KAE-( Knows Almost Everything

Don't feel left out, You are King of The Trump Troll Army
Lusty is second on that also
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Wrong WK

Lusty is second on that also Originally Posted by themystic
Poor lusty , always a bake

Damn,
I find it interesting that 2 code breakers in separate incidents were sent to looney centers for awhile.

it appears the CIA was involved.

the manner how JFK died, shows that 2 shooters were involved in killing him.

hole in the windshield... that wasn't in the warren report; quite a bit of info left out.
Yeah like Forestal ,,, who jumped (pushed) out a window
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2019, 12:12 PM
I find it interesting that 2 code breakers in separate incidents were sent to looney centers for awhile.

hole in the windshield... that wasn't in the warren report; quite a bit of info left out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Next up for you sleuths is 9/11....

• WTF
  • 10-04-2019, 12:15 PM

hole in the windshield... that wasn't in the warren report; quite a bit of info left out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
then bigfoot...

Would you speak more clearly wtf? We cant understand you with all that Nutt in your mouth
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Would you speak more clearly wtf? We cant understand you with all that Nutt in your mouth Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hi Rey Rey

Wrong WK

Lusty is second on that also Originally Posted by themystic

• WTF
  • 10-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sounds like you got your heart broken by Rey Rey.

Do you fag off thinking about him ? Yeah we know you do. Bet you've already creamed your pants minute man
So wtf do you two conspiracy theorist think?

Originally Posted by WTF
Are all original narratives the correct chain of events?
This is a bunch of bullshit.

Anybody with half a brain knows that Joe DiMaggio enlisted the Mafia to kill Kennedy because of what JFK did to Marilyn Monroe. He used the money he made from Mr Coffee to pay for the hit.

The Mafia was more than willing because they idolized DiMaggio. and Kennedy had ordered his Brother Bobby to go after the Mob. They considered that a double cross after the Mob delivered Illinois for Kennedy.

Plus, Kennedy fucked Judith Exner, who just happened to be Sam Giancano’s girl friend. The Mob takes that kind of shift seriously.

This is as plausible as all of the other bullshit theories floating around for over 50 years. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How much money do you think Joe DiMaggio dished out for the hit from his "Mr Coffee" earnings? I can't imagine it being very much since the "Mr Coffee" Maker wasn't marketed until well after Kennedy's assassination and Joe DiMaggio didn't become the official Spokesman until about 1977. I've disregarded the Warren Commission as the truth years ago. All other conspiracies to the assassination are equally flawed. The only way a President of the United States can be assassinated in these modern times is if the Government itself plays a defining role in the planning, execution and cover up of such assassination.